“Good food great cost. ”

Sabor A Mexico
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Mineral
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

Chorizo nachos, burritos, taquitos. All the food is delicious and the servings are large. My kids love the food! Boy had fajitas, girls had burritos and tacos and chicken nuggets. Husband had taquitos and beans and I had chorizos nachos! We all enjoyed some flan, and the waitress brought each kid a cherry! If your in the area, I'd recommend!

Reviewed April 25, 2016

My favorite local mexican restaurant! Family owned and operated, friendly service... I love the fresh food. They do serve drinks now but I haven't had one yet. I stopped by on my way out of town to get a pint of their salsa, and noticed they also sell fresh guacomole too!

Reviewed January 2, 2016 via mobile

We have been here several times over the past year. We have brought friends and other family. Everyone who has joined us has enjoyed their meal as much as we have on every visit. Excellent food, quick service, friendly staff and clean. Highly recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed November 11, 2015

I have never had a bad meal here. Everything is so good and freshly made. The service is fast and friendly. What a treat to have such a nice place so close to home.

Reviewed September 20, 2015 via mobile

What a great find. Great friendly service.
Food is very authentic and very tasty. You wont be dissaponted. Back dining room is low lit and romantic. Fajitas are a must. Very large portions. Carnita burrito
are fabulous
Come hungry leave stuffed

Been to Sabor A Mexico? Share your experiences!