“Never again”

Add it.
New York Pizza
Ranked #28 of 50 Restaurants in Moneta
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I would not pay money to eat here ever again. The pizza was basic at best and had a strange aftertaste. My topping were by no means fresh. The place is run down and grimy. The hours are weird. I live in the area and every once in a while I give this place another chance. I immediately regret it. Skip it altogether.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

The one time I went in there I looked for something on the menu in reference to the types of crusts they offer. I finally asked and was told they only have one crust - thin! If you like your pizza on a piece of paper, fine. But I'm not spending my money on paper-thin crust. I'll go the extra mileage to Domino's or Pizza Hut.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

NY Pizza is run by a Sicilian couple and they could not be nicer! Often their children are there working on school projects or just hanging out. A real family restaurant. The pizza, calzones and stromboli are fantastic. This is a no-frills restaurant and that's what I like. You are really appreciated as a customer and feel like part of their family!

2  Thank iipuffs
Reviewed June 11, 2017

we have several pizza joints around. this is our favorite. they have a white pizza i love. and they are always accommodating. you can call and pick up and i never have been disappointed as with some of the other pizza places in town

Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

Seriously good pizza, lots of different toppings. Friendly staff. Ordered a 20 in and crust was perfect