“Great Place For A Girls Night”

Vinny’s Italian Grill & Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Moneta
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Its a family favorite. I love the manicotti more than words. The pizza is really good. Its a great place to go with friends or family.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

The kitchen could not customize any of the Italian dishes even though they claimed to have all homemade foods. They could not even tell me what ingredients were in most of them. The manager quickly became defensive and the night went downhill quickly

Reviewed November 9, 2017

This is a very nice addition to the Smith Mountain Lake community. Business has been so good past couple of years, they are already adding to the size of the restaurant and the addition should be open next Spring, prior to the Summer Vacation Season at the Lake. The menu items are all popular priced where two diners could have a dinner bill without drinks for about $25.00. The service is very good, the portions for dinner could be split between two people. We split the house salad and each ordered an entree. We both took home half of our entrees for another meal. Wine is about $6.00 per glass so very reasonable. The dress is very casual being a vacationers destination in the summer.. I would categorize this restaurant as a Casual Dining experience not upscale. The food is well prepared and seasoned. For a Casual Dining experience Vinny's is very good option.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

We arrived at our cabin at Smith Mountain Lake State Park later in the evening on what was a very busy day and didn't want to cook. There wasn't much open along the highway and we found this place on our GPS and thankfully it was open. The parking lot was full so that was the first good sign and when we walked in the aromas from the kitchen were another. I ordered the pasta with spicy Marinara sauce and received a very large bowl of great pasta with a whole lot of delicious sauce my wife also had a great meal with a very generous portion. They also have a great selection of wines and the pizzas they were serving also looked delicious. The service was excellent and our server was from the local area and gave us a lot of history of the area plus advice on what to see. We sure lucked out after driving by closed restaurants and a few fast food places.

1  Thank BlueFleck
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

For an Italian chain restaurant, I find it good. They make their own bread and the house salad dressing is superb. I don't eat white flour or pasta but my friends say it's delicious. Their salads are fresh and made very nicely.

2  Thank leighcsap