“Convenient”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Convenient alternative to fast food..connected to motel 6 good breakfast selection...giant burgers..staff is welcoming

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I haven't been to a Denny's in years, and most of the reviews I have read on them have been for. However I stayed at the Motel 6 here in Mount Jackson and the Denny's was part of the building and offered a discount so I gave it a try. My meal was simple but it came out fast. It was very good. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The place was clean and very well-managed.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We ate dinner one evening at Denny's attached to the Motel 6 where we were staying. My wife originally refused to eat at Denny's, but in the evening, it was the only restaurant open. We were in for a surprise. They had a very nice selection on the menu and the food was very good. The service was friendly and very capable. We ended up having breakfast there the next morning. And we actually looked for and ate at other Denny's in our subsequent travels.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

better than expected, its not like a fast food sorta breakfast like i thought it would be. food was good

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Service was excellent and breakfast was out quick and everything was cooked as we ordered. Quick in and out off the interstate. I will be back when passing through!