“Great bakery”
Review of Crust Bakery

Crust Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Ko Chang
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Crust Bakery has a wide assortment of bakery items to choose from. We also make some of the best sandwiches on the island. Fruit shakes and a range of hot and iced coffees are also Available. Crust has the best prices for your bakery needs. Come check us out, located opposite the Temple in Klong Prao.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This was the best thing about staying in Klong Prao. Crust bakery has great products and I loved their breakfasts.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

I stopped almost everyday to this bakery during my stay on Koh Chang.
Pastries were very good, especially when they were still warm, straight from the over.
I didn't taste their breads but they had different types which were smelling and looking good too.
Mornings were quite busy like there are lots of people who came to take their breakfast.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Dropped in here for a lunch with the kids.
Coffee was good and would return for another.
Kids had Toasted sandwiches which took way to long to get.
I had finished my lunch and coffee before we chased up their order the first time.
Once they arrived the Toasted sandwiches were good, but the delay in getting them spoiled the mood.
Food is let down by the service here.

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Went for a quick bite with my daughter. Had the small breakfast. Had a really good cup of coffee - very hot!
The pineapple juice was out of this world!
Only minus was they forgot my daughter's bacon with her small. Would have given 5 stars if not for that.
Pastries are excellent!

Reviewed April 9, 2017

After stopping in here for breakfast we wished we had gone elsewhere.
Service was slow and moody, like staff couldn't be bothered.
Dishes were reheated in the microwave. Toasted sandwiches you could have white bread, or white bread. It's a bakery yet they wouldn't allow any other of their bread types with a toasted sandwich. Go figure!
Definitely better options on the island for the food and service we encountered.