Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$44
US$34
  • Breakfast included
The Emerald Cove Koh Chang(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$54
Sea View Resort & Spa Koh Chang(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$56
Agoda.com
Centara Koh Chang Tropicana Resort(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$79
The Dewa Koh Chang(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$70
Agoda.com
Klong Prao Resort Koh Chang(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$27
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

US$88
US$39
  • Breakfast included
Tropical Beach Koh Chang(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$34
Agoda.com
Privacy Resort Koh Chang(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$33
US$159
US$148
All reviewsaiyapura resortwhite sand beachprivate poolfantastic resortrooms are spaciouslow seasonshuttlevillathailandislandparadisebeachesserenitymassagebalconieshoneymoonferry
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

A very nicely located & designed resort

Rooms are spacious with equally spacious toilets

Upon arrival , one is escorted to the room in style in a golf cart

There are 2 restaurants , one for breakfast &another for lunch/ dinner

There is an excellent sea view from all the villas & the private beach is also nice

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Aiyaphol K, Manager at The Aiyapura Koh Chang, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Dear Sanjeev307
Thank you very much for taking time off your busy schedule to review our hotel. The Aiyapura team would like to personally thank you for saying such kind things about The Aiyapura Koh Chang. Your feedback is extremely valuable when it comes to improving guests' experiences at our hotel, as we try to improve and try our best to impress our guests. We are committed to improving ourselves and making every guest leave satisfied and feel like they would like to return.
I would like to thank you for choosing us as your choice of accommodation during your stay in Koh Chang. Since some guests prefer a more private location (I can see you are one of them) we enjoy it very much when they compliment us on our location.
Your comments on the wonderful service during check-in will be shared with the staff, and we will continue to use this method of transportation, so you will be definetly feel pampered as soon as you arrive at the hotel.
Furthermore, I would also like to thank you for enjoying the scenery, as our staff try their best to make it as picture-perfect as they can.
Once again, I would like to thank you for reviewing our resort and would gladly welcome you back. If you have any questions or would like to contact me, feel free to email me at rm@aiyapura.com or call the hotel.
Best regards,
Aiyaphol, Executive assistant manager, on behalf of the staff

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

When I started to look for places for my 10th wedding anniversary, I couldn't find one that was secluded from the crowd and provided all the amenities like spa and swimming pool etc.; until A friend recommended me The Aiyapura, Koh chang. To begin with the staff ( Ae, Suni, Jack, Phim etc ) all were super helpful and always greeted us with a smile all the time. The breakfast was amazing with wide combination of American, Thai, English cuisines. The room was luxurious and big. We lived both in the premier and deluxe cottage for 4 days. It was raining and the courteous staff used to take us around the whole property in Golf carts, you just have to request it by calling the front desk. The pool had a bar alongside, which was a huge plus. I will be surely coming back here again. Thanks Aiyapura team, keep up the good work !

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank Amit Kumar K
Reviewed May 11, 2017

Aiyapura is an excellent resort on Koh Chang.

My wife and I arrived to a nice refreshment at the big reception and were offered free bicycles for the remainder of our stay. A very nice perk.

They have golf carts to transport you to your rooms if they are on the other side of the resort. The resort is majestic and big and has it's own private beaches which are fantasticly relaxing. They also have kayaks that gou can rent for free and explore the surrounding beaches.

We attended the New Year dinner and party which were excellent and felt very welcomed by the ever smiling staff who were extremely polite and accommodated us in every way.

The only negative I have about Aiyapura is that the room we had booked had a strange smell coming from the AC system which smelt like a dead animal or rat that may have been trapped up there and the rooms could have been cleaner. We didn't complain at the time because the resort had upgraded us to the end room on the building with a fantastic view. The wifi was also very intermittent at best and would hardly ever connect.

Overall this resort is fantastic, relaxing and very accomodating. I will be back here again very soon. Thank you Aiyapura.

Room Tip: Book the private pool villas, more expensive but worth the money. Very private and luxurious right on the beach.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LuukKrung
Reviewed April 5, 2017

Very Good hotel, with equally good staff.
The best part of hotel is its fair pricing on excursions. They guide you correct and fair in all aspects.
Its really huge and the inresort taxi is never late. The Breakfast is good. Very near to ferry service.
Very nice pool and all facilities are reasonably priced.
Clean Rooms with Good Bed. Stayed in Two Bedroom Villa . It was huge, wish it had a huge pool.

Room Tip: All the rooms have excellent bay view. They closed the pool on most beachfront rooms. but the ones that have are awesome.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

Lovely vilas with balconies, very nice outside, nice view, good pool, good breakfast, good staff and nice atmosphere but the private beach of hotel it not good for swimming and the inside restaurant for breakfast was very warm and the coolers were off !!!
The hotel have trampoline and we were that for 2 hours that it was very interesting, at all hotel was good for us.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Aiyaphol K, Assistant Executive Manager at The Aiyapura Koh Chang, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2017

Dear Mohammadtayy
I would firstly like to apologise for the restaurant being non-air conditioned at breakfast, due to the fact that 80~% of our guests enjoy the open air feel. As for our bay, it depends on the tide if you would like to swim. When there is low tide, you can literally walk on the beach!
I'm very pleased you mentioned our Newly opened Jump Mania trampoline park. I hope that was a different experience. (Positively, of course)
Your compliments on our friendly staff and delicious breakfast will be shared with our staff, and I'm very glad you enjoyed our pool and outdoors.
I would like to thank you again for staying at The Aiyapura Koh Chang, and I would like to see you again. If you have any further questions or would like to contact me, Please feel free to send me an email at rm@aiyapura.com
Best regards
Aiyaphol, Assistant executive manager on behalf of all the staff