All reviews swimming pool long pool beautiful hotel nice design kai bae beach beach area tesco lotus beach front hill side main building deluxe room little things nice pool excellent resort stayed for nights rooms are large sea view
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Wow! I loved! The architeture, the rooms, the chill out song, the amazing swimming pool, restaurant...beach. I would like to say that this one was the best hotel that I stayed in my life! Thank u to make my stay in Ko Chang even better! I would like to say a big thank u to your staff, the best one!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alessandro F
AWA_Resort, Resort Manager at AWA Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

Dear Alessandro F,

Thank you for taking time giving us the feedback for your recent stay through Trip Advisor. I am glad to read that you had a nice stay with us. All staffs was thrilled after reading your feedback and they will definitely keep up their good work.

I am looking forward welcoming you back to our resort again in the near future. Please let me know if you have plan to come back to Koh Chang or Awa resort again.

Surachana Thanbunphairach (Apple)

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Really nice hotel in Kai Bae with lovely staff who take care of u. The buffet breakfast is really good with a huge variety to choose from, spectacular views from the main building and the swimming pool is quite nice and big. It's great relaxation place when you go for a few days for business.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Tahira N

Dear Tahira N,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and a nice review on Trip advisor. The Executive Chef and his team are glad to read that you like their breakfast. I am also happy to know that the spectacular views from your room and swimming pool made up your great relaxation.

I wish that you will come back, please let me know if you have plan to visit Koh Chang or Awa Resort again.

Suranchana Thanbunphairach (Apple)

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Unfortunately for me I booked the wrong room. I was on the other side of the road where, yes, the rooms were cheaper. I would not recommend staying there. The rooms are dark, and mine was very damp, to the point where condensation was running down the walls ! Very uncomfortable for me. I did see reception about this problem twice, I was sent staff with towels who mopped the water up, but an hour or two later it was the same. I'm not sure if all rooms were so bad, but my direct neighbor had the same problem. Otherwise, the pools are lovely, the breakfast very good, and the staff wonderful. There is a very stony beach in front of the hotel, but at the right side there is access to a nice sand beach. The masseuse on the hotel beach front are marvelous and not expensive. The hotel is near all the restaurants and shops.The food in the restaurant for evening dinner is good, unfortunately the place is very dark and lacking in atmosphere due to the huge volume and high ceilings. I was often the only person there. The modern architecture of this hotel is quite extraordinary for a beach resort on a small island. In all, I would go again, but only book for a beach front room.

Room Tip: Try for beach front. Do not book hillside.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank juanaise53
AWA_Resort, Resort Manager at AWA Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Dear juanaise53,

Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am glad to see that overall you had a nice stay with us. All staffs were thrilled after knowing that their wonderful service creating your happiness. Your comment regarding the room and darkness at our restaurant have been shared with Department Heads for corrective action.

Again, thank you for taking time giving us the feedback. I am looking forward to welcome you back to our resort again in the near future.

Suranchana Thanbunphairach (Apple)

Reviewed June 11, 2018

The resort really like the decor of the resort. Quiet and peaceful. The swimming pool is very long and good. The breakfast was delicious, the atmosphere was good, but it was raining all day. I will go back again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ousana888

Dear ousana888,

Thank you for the recent stay and nice review on Trip Advisor. I am glad to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. Our Executive Chef and his team were thrilled after reading that you like their breakfast.

I wish we will have chance to welcome you back to our resort soonest. Please let me know if you have plan to come back to Koh Chang or Awa Resort again.

Suranchana Thanbunphairach

Reviewed June 4, 2018

We had a very good time at the AWA. It is very good located, close to many restaurants and supermarkets.

The rooms are big, the A/C working very well and it was not as noisy as I experienced in other hotels. The bed is very comfy and the bathroom also very big and nice.

The pool is nice. The private beach is quite small but if you walk just a couple of meters you get to a bigger one.

The breakfast is also very good and has everything you need.

The staff is helpful and nice, we felt very welcomed every second of our stay!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Liselotte_HH
AWA_Resort, Resort Manager at AWA Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Dear Liselotte_HH,

Thank you for taking time giving us the feedback for your recent stay through Trip Advisor. I am glad to read that you had a wonderful holiday and all staffs were thrilled after reading your review especially the Executive Chef and his team.

Surachana Thanbunphairach