Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$69
eDreamsUS$69
Booking.comUS$69
PricelineUS$69
TravelocityUS$69
Orbitz.comUS$69
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 17, 2019

We arrived on August 13, 2019. Chains on the doors, no signage and a security guard that handed us a pamphlet for a hotel several blocks away! Apparently they are under renovation and did not bother reaching out to their prepaid and booked guests. Telephone for the hotel was not answered and so what is a person to do? Absolutely no excuse whatsoever can excuse this behavior. Still working on getting our two prepaid rooms refunded.

Room tip: Call ahead to make sure they are open is my best advice.
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

We stayed in the one bedroom apartment about 2 weeks in total and the breakfast was included, which was suppose to be served at 7am. On our first morning the chef didn’t show up until 7:45 then played on her phone for a while...from then on we had the cleaner cooking and serving us, it was very inconsistent. Some morning pancakes others none... the staff is very very friendly otherwise I would have scored a 2/5. Lots of room for improvement from the ownership and management. The rooms are good and confortable, and barely any kitchenware... A/C is nice.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank russellsmanagement_1
Reviewed January 23, 2019

We stayed here during our visiting of Granada and we were happy we picked so well.

Pro's
~ big, spacious rooms with all you need equipped kitchen
~ big, spacious bathrooms (yeah that for me is something) with all you do not need too many towels
~ clean surroundings, courtyard and pool
~ helpful staff
~ decent prices for food and cocktail
~ good, healthy breakfast
~ only a few minutes walk from the center's main attraction but still on a quiet street

What I did appreciate is the fact that we wanted to check out at the designated time but the owner which we found in the courtyard told us not to hurry anywhere as they are not fully booked so we could checkout whenever we wanted. So that for me is a plus in hospitality.

Con's
~ too many ghekos everywhere but this is just me nitpicking as they are the same like flies you cannot get read of them so easy

If ever back in Granada would definitely book this place again as it offered us more than we were expecting to get.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2018

I've stayed at the Paraíso twice now and will definitely be coming back. The staff are super friendly, patient with my bad Spanish and help me out in English when I need it. The beds and rooms are comfortable and the pool and lounge area is lovely, with plenty of places in sun and shade to get a bit of work done or kick back and enjoy a book. Overall if you're looking for a worry free experience in a city that can often leave you worrying, this is the place to go.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Very clean spacious suites, incredible customer service! Beautiful hotel. We came during the protesting and riots and felt safe. No issues at all. Love it here. Highly recommend this hotel and Granada

Date of stay: June 2018