Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$40
eDreamsUS$40
FindHotelUS$40
Orbitz.comUS$40
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 30, 2019 via mobile

We went to the restaurant at this hotel as part of an all day tour which included lunch. It was much more of a meal than a lunch. We were offered our choice of Chicken, Beef or Fish. All three came with vegetables & rice. I had the beef, and my wife had the chicken; both were delicious. Those that had the fish totally enjoyed theirs as well. Before the meal, there were tortillas, plantains and beans and a wonderfully delicious tomato soup. The service was friendly and excellent and I did not hear any complaints from any one in our group (22 people) - everyone enjoyed their meal.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank thomasmV1958LM
Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

We didn't stay at the hotel, but we stopped in for lunch . The food was very good. I had the steak and vegetables with salad , my 1 grandson had the fish and my wife and other grandson had the chicken. We all enjoyed the food very much. Sorry I can't comment on the hotel itself.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2019

I go to Granada Nicaragua every year. I lived there for several years and return to visit. This is the first year Ive stayed at this hotel. It was recommended by a friend. Im very impressed. It has about 20 rooms, excellent staff who are very helpful. It is 100% clean and up to date. The pool is beautiful. This place is a great deal for the price! I highly recommend it.

Room tip: There are two levels so ask if you want a balcony or main floor room. The rooms are almost all poolside.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 3, 2018

We stopped in this place for lunch as part of our day trip from Costa Rica. Very nice and and the lunch was excellent and the Beer (Tona) was smooth. My girlfriend and I were both impressed so we asked to see the rooms. They were amazing and only $40.00/night. Anywhere else here in Canada and it would be over $200.00. The service was very good and they were very accommodating. Would highly recommend a two night stay at least to experience the night life of colonial Granada

Room tip: In the back near the indoor pool
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

If you want a good value hotel, with air conditioning, hot water, good breakfast and a swimming pool this is the place to be. I ended up extending my stay here as it was such great value.

The rooms were very comfortable, all equipped with a fridge and TV should you need one. The pool is a welcome break from the stifling Granada heat and despite some issues with the WiFi the staff worked tirelessly to fix it.

I will 100% stay here again next time I’m In Granada.

The only small problem is that drinking water is not available here, you have to buy it from the bar.

Date of stay: April 2018