Lowest prices for your stay
US$65
View deal
Hotels.com
eDreams
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$65
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2017

We are a family of five who travelled from Canada to Granada. We had a very large room with numerous beds; our family had ample space to relax and unwind. The hotel is in a great location and there is lots to do within walking distance. Our room was very clean and we had great breakfasts each day. The pool and pool area was very nice. The owner made a point of checking with us each day to ensure we had everthing we needed; he was very kind. If our travels take us back to Granada, we will most definitely book at this hotel - highly recommend!!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rageann
Reviewed June 28, 2017

I was there for three days and it was nice, it seems that they were fully booked, I ws alone and I got a bedroom with three beds, can you imagine?! the beds where small and the room is small, but most of the time I was out so I did not care too much about it, they have a nice and big pool in the center and they serve free breakfast.
They also can order food from another plce if you are there one night and dont want to go out for dinner.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed January 6, 2017

I stayed in this hotel for 5 days.

Initially I was leaving a kindle on the bed (among other things) and everything was OK.

The third day when I came back, I was going to use the kindle, but to my surprise the screen was completely shattered and the device unusable.

I went to the front desk to report the situation, but the person there told me that I would need to discuss this with the owner and he wasn't around at the time.

Later that day I looked for the owner again, this time he was around.

After explaining to him what had happened to the kindle, his demeanor changed, I suppose he had already been filled in with the details by the person in the counter.

Now he looked irritated, he raised his voice and shout: "so what!? what do you want me to do?."

I tried reasoning with him, I told him I was expecting the hotel to take some responsability, the device was in a perfect condition when I left it in the room and only the staff cleaning the room had been there.

He just kept yelling in spanish "so what!?", "call the police if you want", "my staff has worked for me for a long time, they wouldn't do such thing", etc.

At the end I felt powerless and scared, and concluded that definitely it was not worth it getting verbally or physically attack over a $100 kindle.

Even though the hotel has some good things - located 7 blocks away from the city center, the pool has good size and looks clean, the breakfast is OK, etc - the way I was treated by the owner of the hotel trumps anything the hotel might have going on for themself.

I would not stayed in this place again nor recommend it to a friend.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank Leonidas A
Reviewed March 21, 2016

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. The hotel is beautiful in a great location with wonderful history. We arrived and were checked in immediately. The hotel room was beautiful and clean.

One of the best hotels in Granada!

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
gerardo20152015, Director de Recepción at Hotel Cordoba, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2016

Thanks for visiting us. We wait again.

Reviewed January 25, 2016

Stayed one night here in January, treated very well. Comfortable rooms, and good breakfast. Pool was clean and cool, perfect for Granada weather. Staff tried very hard, it is a new hotel so processes were a little redundant. If you want a good place thats not right in the party zone this is it.

Date of stay: January 2016