US$121
Hotel Bloom(Diksmuide)
US$105
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
De Groote Waere(Diksmuide)(Great Value!)
B&B ‘t Withuis(Diksmuide)
De Kleine Bever(Diksmuide)
B&B Praethof(Diksmuide)
TripAdvisor
D' Oude Statie(Diksmuide)
Agoda.com
B&B Anna Grace(Diksmuide)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat hotelgood sizerooms are cleantown squarenothing is too much troublecontinental breakfastsmall townbar areastar hotellots of choicecomfortable stayworld warpacked lunchbattlefield tourbreakfast was excellentpaulinepax
Reviewed October 7, 2017

I stay at this hotel if I have a morning crossing over the Channel and it is about a 45 minute drive to Calais. the hotel it quite plain and simple but the rooms are of a good size and quite modern, breakfast is plentiful and tasty. For restaurants I always walk the 100 meters or so to the center where there is plenty to choose from. The receptionist was very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at Hotel Pax (means Peace I believe) for 3 nights this week while on a work trip checking out the region for tourism purposes. One of highlights was Pauline & Steven the Managers and their two gorgeous children.
Diksmuide is perfect for those in the region with a Battlefield interest, just passing through or a specific stay in Diksmuide.
The rooms are large, have comfortable bedding and quite large bathrooms for a European hotel. A full range of toiletries supplied. The FOC wifi was also very handy and my included breakfast was brilliant. I had to do some washing and Pauline handled this with no issues. I had also unfortunately left an item at my previous hotel who Pauline called and arranged to be posted to my following hotel. The owners are clearly spending money with constant upgrading across the property which is brilliant. Simply, nothing was too much trouble - true hospitality. You won't be disappointed.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2017

Stayed at Hotel Pax as it was closer to where we needed to be visiting Langmark, Vladso, Ypres plus we'd been before. Easy to find, plenty of parking and a lovely welcome. Superb breakfast, friendly staff. Rooms were fine, but watch out for traffic noise to the front of the hotel, but the rooms are well stocked with tea, coffee so why I hear you ask have I not given the Hotel a five rating? After a long hot day guiding and driving on Sunday I was looking forward to sitting out on the sun terrace with a beer and a coffee. I forgot the hotel bar does not open on a Sunday; so up the road to the town square. They missed out on a few (quite a few) euros! But otherwise very happy.

Room Tip: If you don't mind traffic noise and want a good view of the Izer tour the front is great otherwise try to get a side room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 25, 2017

Comfortable 3 star hotel with main square and eateries in 5 minutes walk, pretty little town with a nice historical city walk. Room was very comfortable, breakfast was excellent, wifi worked very well for no extra charge.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 16, 2017

I have been using this hotel for at least 15 years as a base for my school's students to study the battlefields of World War One and it has never disappointed, either under the previous owner, the wonderful Bruno, or his charming daughter Pauline. Nothing is too much trouble: the welcome is very warm, the food is excellent (this year we told Pauline one of our students had a birthday and she produced a delicious birthday cake for her), the owners are very patient and understanding with the children, and the rooms scrupulously clean and very comfortable. We used to change hotels part way through our trip to be closer to the French battlefields but never found anything to compare with the quality of the Pax, so we now put up with the extra travelling time so that we can remain there for all 5 nights of our visit. Cannot recommend the Pax highly enough - I retire from teaching this year, but will definitely return with my wife when we visit the battlefields together in the future.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business