“Wonderful moment”
Review of Le Germinal

Le Germinal
Reserve with
Le Germinal is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$24 - US$48
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic moment. We were under the tree, beside the river enjoying very nice meal. Nothing more to say about the presentation, and the taste of the dishes, it was just very good and well done. The service was also very nice.
Very enjoyable moment. You can go there with all your senses aware.

administrateurweb, Responsable relations clients at Le Germinal, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Thank you so much !

Reviewed June 27, 2017

Nice restaurant near Rennes. The venue is very agreeable, quiet and trendy. Some views on the Vilaine river if one likes eating within a natural surrounding. The is was refined, good quality and interesting dishes in the menu. Fine dinning prices, I think the value for money could be improved. One feels well attended. Good experience indeed.

Reviewed May 27, 2017

We arrived a little early for our check in and a little late for lunch but the lady at reception facilitated us on both counts. after directing us to our room she offered to have a cold plate made up for us if we would trust her and we were not disappointed.

Even after taking time to settle and freshen up we were treated to a light lunch and dessert beside the river.

We also enjoyed an evening meal and breakfast during our stay, The waiter was a wonderful host and all the staff were genuinely friendly even with my poor attempt to speak French.

Our room was very comfortable and spacious providing a seating area and a view of the river from two sides.

I would love to return to this establishment again and take more time to explore the area but as it was we were only passing through.

I did take time to walk the riverside park and spot some wild life that I had not seen before but it was the ambiance of the hotel the quality of the food and the wonderful staff that I will remember this visit for.

Reviewed November 1, 2016

We had a super supper. Great value for money and river views although the tide was low! We ate the €32 menu and began with oysters, followed by a delicious pork main course, finished off with a traditional apple tart. I'd visit again.

Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

It looks very promising at first and dishes are presented very nicely, as so service is. However i found my food not too especial and the meat was not specially tender, so a bit disappointed. Price was fairly OK for what I'm used to, not very expensive. However we had better food downtown Rennes for even less money.