“Great authentic food”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Have visited a couple of times now. In a quiet alleyway with some tables outside. The food is excellent, nicely prepared and cooked and very 'French'. This place is about enjoying food not about presentation, although, that said, it looks good.

Prices very reasonable. House wine absolutely fine. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Staying a few days in Prades we took friends' advice to eat at Le 7eme Art. I had the 16Euro three course set meal -
* tomato, melon, ham, guacamole, mozzarella;
* chicken, potatoes, aubergine, sauce;
* creme Catalane.
My wife and daughter had the 21Euro meal with lamb.
We had a bottle of the local white wine, kir peches, pastis, coffees.
84Euros the lot.
Fresh, deliciously tasty, interesting, thoughtful. Just outstanding.
Very pleasant and attentive staff. Very informal. Very helpful.
We went first on Sunday 13th and again on Thursday 17th August. Even better second time. How often can you say that? Brilliant.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

We ate outside this unassuming looking restaurant. I went for the €15 menu: flammekueche (Alsatian pizza-like tart) with salad and a dessert. I was envious of my friends' meat dishes: excellent beef and lamb and delicious gratin dauphinois. We finished off with moulleux á chocolat blanc. Service was friendly and partially in English. A real find and I would gladly go back.

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here whilst on holiday in the area. My husband had a three-course set menu for 18 euros while I tried a tartiflette, all very tasty & fresh. It is a wonderful little local place with a friendly feel.

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Some of the best food I've eaten in France. As a vegetarian it's hard but 7th Art had options and the friendly owner--who kindly suffered my crappy French--made sure I had what I needed. Wonderful pizza like local dish that was freshly prepared and amazing. Excellent simple fresh salad to start.