1,694 results
All reviewscite europecar parkibis calaispolice presencevalue for moneyrooms are cleanshopping centrefrench policelong drivesecure parkingmany timesplenty of parkingideal stopan overnight stayfew minutes drivegood nights sleepshower room
Reviewed March 30, 2018

This was a stop over on route through France and Spain. We have stayed before and we're disappointed but the choice is quite limited in the mid range hotels in Calais. The rooms are small and the bathroom is poor standard. It is similar to a caravan bathroom and the shower pressure is poor. The hotel is ok but nothing special and lacking in many amenities. It seems they now provide an adjustable mirror attached to the wardrobe so you can plug your dryer in and nearly see what you are doing!!there is only one plug socket in the room which is very poor if you need to charge phones etc. We paid in advance for dinner but I would not bother as the set menu was limited to fish or omelette with a starter of soup or salad.

Room Tip: All rooms are the same
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

Hotel room was fine for overnight stop over. Clean tidy comfortable bed. Big downside it’s actually a police station. Car park full of police vehicles. One parked so close to us I could not get out of the car and was rude when asked to move. Bar full of police when we arrived. Pool table taken over by police. Breakfast mostly eaten by police who filled restaurant in the morning, more did arrive but the policemen obviously like to get off to work on a good meal. Mini police opps room just by the lifts. I understand that the contract is probably attractive and lucrative for Accor but really off putting for guests

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank chris131219
Reviewed March 3, 2018

All very easy for my very limited mobility. Disabled room was nearest to the entrance for once which is rare! Restaurant very near, staff helpful, room comfortable with excellent shower. Just generally good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Grégory R, Deputy manager at Ibis Calais Tunnel Sous la Manche, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2018

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Calais Tunnel sous la Manche.

Grégory RANSON
Deputy manager

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

I have been staying in this hotel once a week for the last few months.
The rooms are clean, comfortable and well appointed. The restaurant is OK but I prefer to go to Cite Europe just to get out of the building.
The breakfast is ample and there is a good choice but I often have to do without as I start work at 06:45.
The staff are always very friendly and make me feel a valued guest.
At the moment this is one of the safest hotels for car parking as there are a huge number of CRS vehicles parked there which deters some who may have nefarious motives.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Grégory RANSON
Deputy manager

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as this was useful for us to catch the tunnel the next morning
Room was very clean tidy and spacious - it even had a kettle and tea making facilities which is rare in the hotel group
Hotel was busy as the French police are resident here just now
We ate in the hotel it was ok nothing startling and as with all IBIS's reasonably priced for what we got
We will use it again as it suits us
Like all such hotels they will need to refurbish the hotel soon due to wear and tear

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple