Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Amazing!

It's an incredible place for a family with kids (6 y.o & 8 y.o. in my case) to have fun for 2-3... read more

Reviewed October 25, 2017
Vlad M
Kiev, Ukraine
via mobile
Special experience

We spent at Woody Park 2 nights in the tents what is hanging from the trees, it was a super... read more

Reviewed August 19, 2017
Alexandra S

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 11, 2015 via mobile

Staff were brilliant, helpful and lovely. Kids (and I) loved the treetop stuff and the kids especially loved the 'Kid Box' (ball pit and netting trampoline suspended in the trees). Youngest (6 yrs) loved the Oistiti (safe version of the treetops stuff for kids under 1.3m) which has pretty much the same sort of activities just at 1-2m off the ground instead of 20m. Eldest (10 yrs) got a bit freaked out by doing the 'Black route' (they use the same scale as ski routes) but was calmed and quickly helped down by one of the great staff. The facilities were a bit 'rustic', the cafe was a bit basic and the toilets were portacabins (although spotless ones) and were mixed sex but none of this detracted from a great day out. Allow plenty of time to try it all multiple times.

Reviewed April 17, 2015

had a fantastic stay here for one night of our Northern France adventure. the tree tents are such a novelty and we also did one of the tree assault courses the next day which involved finding our inner tarzans! the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. I'd definitely recommend this to outdoor lovers!

Reviewed September 18, 2014

As grandparents we didn't partake, but the family loved it, some of the walks were a bit scary, my Daughter-In-law had to be taken down, by hand., but the staff were very understanding. and helped her down. It all looked very good.

2  Thank Oldjazzfan
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We enjoyed 3 types of trails @ Woody and everyone from 5 years to adults shared the same excitement. The stuff are very friendly, the place is beautiful and everything is clear and safe.
No doubt it is one of the best experiences we had in Normandy.

2  Thank doronca
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I am native of Fecamp, and was visiting family in neighborhood village. Weather was grey, then rainy, but the tree canopy was thick and provided good shelter. The tree canopy walk is a bit scary, even for us who are not scared of height. But it is worth doing. The small activity playground for younger kids is great too. They can have hours of fun on their little tight ropes, zip lines etc. I finally took my two 9-year old on the large zip line tour and that was AWESOME. I recommend the zip line to anybody tall enough to do it. Staff is great and cool. It is not cheap but there is some good time to spend.

7  Thank Enilec