Staff very helpful, nice and welcoming is the only positive note for this very tired and sad hotel I cannot recommend to anyone visiting the island for pleasure.
Room was large, bed uncomfortable, bathroom very tired.
The room was at the ground floor and overlooking a backyard parking...very sad.
Give a miss to the outdoor pool and go for a walk.
We hired bikes and asked to keep them one full day from afternoon to the next afternoon, and they refused saying we had to pay two half days, which is much more expensive and not the common procedure in bike rental shops on the island.
Even only one night was really too much and overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel *** Thalacap Ile de Re is directly connected to the thalassotherapy institute. It is located 150 meters from the beach and 800 meters from a beautiful village: Ars en Ré. Comfortable room, pool or garden view, with bathroom, hair dryer, television, telephone, safe, wifi free access.The best of this hotel: unlimited access to the Fitness Marin (Sauna, Hammam, swimming pool with heated sea water, relaxation room, aquagym ...). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cote Thalasso Ile de Re reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalacap Ile De Re Hotel Ars-En-Re
- Cote Thalasso Ile De Re France - Ars-En-Re