“Very good meal”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Me and my family enjoyed a lovely meal at Le Refuge last night. The service was great and the food was excellent. Best food so far this week in Meribel.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Turned up thinking of well we’ve had some rich food this week, the Savoy, Indian, Michelin starred food etc.. let’s have a plain pizza. But wow, best pizza we’ve ever had, the Savoyard and the chicken and pineapple was the best pizzas.

Staff friendly and efficient, also really well priced.

If you like thin crust, non stodgy pizza then go here. Will be back.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

My husband and I had dinner here after a long day on the slopes and although the cheese burger was tasty and pizza was quite good, I would not advise dessert. We had the apple pie and lemon tart which were very average. Service was fast albeit quite unenthusiastic, the waiters and waitress seemed slightly more interested in their personal conversations.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Great if you like cheese. Fondue and pizza is the main selection of this menu. However we went for the lamb and the scallops and vegetables. The food was good, no complaints. The service was average not concerns but not exceptional. I felt the price was quite high for what was given but that’s not new for most of the restaurants in Méribel.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

Whilst on a skiing holiday in Meribel with my family, we ended up eating at this restaurant for 3 evenings during our week's stay! The ambiance and food was fantastic, the staff friendly and welcoming, the owner Julie lovely... we shared a variety of pizzas and I could highly recommend the 3 cheese burger. The desserts and wine were equally as impressive. All in all a must-try for anyone spending the week in Meribel, even if it's just the once!