All reviews front desk separate bedroom oyster point full kitchen breakfast area living area outdoor pool basketball tournament room was clean a great stay breakfast staff free breakfast would definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay king suite busch gardens very nice hotel
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Great hotel. Very clean. Rooms spacious and very clean as well - love the queen size beds! Furniture was new and beds very comfortable. No noise at all in room even though we were near the elevator. Staff were super nice and accommodating. Breakfast area a little "tight" but adequate. We will definitely stay here again. Thank you for such a great experience.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

This hotel made me feel like I was at home from the minute I checked in. I stayed for seven weeks in a suite. The women at the front desk are exceptional, especially Melanie and Erika. They welcomed me back from a long day, made recommendations, called me by name, and always helped me with whatever I needed. The room was large and comfortable with a kitchen and fireplace. Loved my time there!

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

I was in town on business and stayed at this Hampton by recommendation. It was the right choice. Greeted by a very pleasant and nice atmosphere in the lobby only got better when the extremely friendly staff offered to help out.
Rooms were very clean and modern. This hotel has pretty much everything you need from workout area to pool and hot tub to business areas to finish up those last minute presentations. And the complementary breakfast is one of the best you'll find. At this price you simply can't beat this Hampton

Reviewed September 18, 2017

My husband, I, and our family of 6 small children reserved a two room suite for one night as we visited historic locations. The hotel was clean, staff was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was excellent. Pillows, blankets, and a crib for our toddler were brought promptly when requested. The price was much lower than similar rooms in Williamsburg and only a 30 minute drive. We would definitely consider staying here again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chrisopher S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Newport News (Oyster Point), responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Thanks for the kind words S6630JUjoshuad, see you next time!

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

From start to finish, I thoroughly enjoyed this property. The Reception Staff were professional & courteous. Room was clean & comfortable, which offered a perfect location right next to the Newport News International Airport and near my client. Co-located with several dining options, and at an affordable rate, this was a perfect value, and in line with the Hilton/Hampton brand benchmark. Carolyn, the first one I would see in the morning, served a breakfast spread that satisfied my every wish, and ran a clean & inviting space. When venturing through the Newport News area, this hotel will be my priority home away from home.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thanks Robert G we appreciate the review, and you are right Carolyn is the best!