All reviews front desk separate bedroom oyster point full kitchen breakfast area living area outdoor pool basketball tournament room was clean a great stay breakfast staff free breakfast would definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay king suite busch gardens very nice hotel
Reviewed October 2, 2017

The Staff at this Hotel are excellent. They know their duties and take pride in working there. The breakfast is excellent. Parking is a little tight, but the amenities, especially the Internet speed, are first-rate.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 27, 2017

The stay was great, staff was professional, the room was beautiful! We will definitely stay there again! The hotel was close to all shopping centers and places to eat! Nearby our event place with easy directions.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Great hotel. Very clean. Rooms spacious and very clean as well - love the queen size beds! Furniture was new and beds very comfortable. No noise at all in room even though we were near the elevator. Staff were super nice and accommodating. Breakfast area a little "tight" but adequate. We will definitely stay here again. Thank you for such a great experience.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

This hotel made me feel like I was at home from the minute I checked in. I stayed for seven weeks in a suite. The women at the front desk are exceptional, especially Melanie and Erika. They welcomed me back from a long day, made recommendations, called me by name, and always helped me with whatever I needed. The room was large and comfortable with a kitchen and fireplace. Loved my time there!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

I was in town on business and stayed at this Hampton by recommendation. It was the right choice. Greeted by a very pleasant and nice atmosphere in the lobby only got better when the extremely friendly staff offered to help out.
Rooms were very clean and modern. This hotel has pretty much everything you need from workout area to pool and hot tub to business areas to finish up those last minute presentations. And the complementary breakfast is one of the best you'll find. At this price you simply can't beat this Hampton

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business