See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Great price! It smelled good all throughout the building the whole weekend, staff was super nice. Felt right at home! Housekeeping ladies were very kind and it is in an area around food and gas stations!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is newly renovated and had a Good price ... Bed was average ... Bathroom was average ... Room had a 3 foot tall Refrigerator that was a plus and a Closet to hang up and store items. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to spend under $100 for accommodations

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 28, 2018

I am a business traveler for over 20 years and I can't remember a worse experience in any hotel! It started when I walked into the room and found there were only two lights..one small sconce and a pole lamp with no shade...just a naked light bulb.I turned the lamp on and the knob fell off into my hand. When I requested a lamp from a different room all I got was attitude and told that I did not know how to operate a lamp!! Despite the staff's more than obvious reluctance I prevailed and a lamp was moved from another room into mine (I did all the moving).They do not listen and have only one solution to any complaints and that is to move you to a different room. I did not want to pack up all my belongings when it made no sense. Read on...it gets better! I went to turn the heat on at bed time and the whole unit cover fell off on the ground! I was not prepared to go another tens rounds with these clowns so I went to bed. The next morning I poured a cup of water in the top of the coffee maker and it rapidly leaked out the bottom all over the desk! When I left to go to work I asked the person at the front desk to replace the coffee maker and rehang the cover on the AC unit. Later that evening I returned and nothing had been done!! Again their only solution is to move me to another room (like taking to an angry parrot!!). In summary all of these issues were smallish and could have been resolved easily if it were not for the belligerent staff!!! You have been warned....

Room tip: My best tip from any traveler is DO NOT STAY HERE!
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Pre-booked a room week before arriving on Friday night for 1 night. Check-in was quick at 8:30 pm. Sleep was fine, beyond the regular un-concerned guests. Breakfast was nice eggs, sausages , waffles, and the other carbohydrates you usually find.
Right off highway, easy off & on.
Would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Got in late so we did'nt get to enjoy the indoor pool and hot tub. The hotel seemed well kept and met our needs. Hot shower, good water pressure and towels. We had a quite inner room, no outside noise. Negatives, the tv needs updating and the beds were hard as a rock. I WANNA ROCK!!!#

Date of stay: July 2017