See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 20, 2017

Totally shameful, I am from North Carolina and I wanted to stay at a cheap and a convenient place. The place was literally "Cheap". Not in terms of the price though. The only good thing about the thing is the front desk staff. A boy and a girl work there, they were so friendly. I had issues with my television, air conditioner, microwave and I had to call the front office again and again. I didn't like to call them every five minutes but the service was terrible. They solved the issues. But the issues never should come up in the first place especially if this is a franchise. And the rooms were horrible, holes and stains on the bed sheet and comforters. The bath tub was adjointed with an adhesive. I would not recommend anyone staying here. This place is not worth even $10 and they are charging $125 for a night. And above all, the junkies and the prostitutes who stay in the motel were horrendous.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Totally shameful. I'm from New York City and i have low expectations. But: I went there because it was cheap ($70 for 2 people) but after i checked in I realized i overpaid big time. Obviously I don't expect too much from a cheaper motel, but this place was worse than the hourly spots I used when i was in the Navy. First of all. The guy who checked us in had no understanding of welcoming a customer. Phrases; Hello, how are you and thank you were used by me with no reciprocation. Secondly the place is a dump. Room was absolutely disgusting. Sheets had stains, room had a bad smell. The bathroom was pitiful. It was so dirty, I had to take a shower in my slippers just so my feet won't touch that disgusting bathtub. They had some kind of work done under the bathtub so it had a patch which I thought i was going to break if i stood over it. There was a dead fly over the sink which indicated a total recklessness of management. I just wish I spent another 40 bucks to stay at La Quinta or holiday inn just 20 minutes north at 4 o'clock in the morning wondering if there were any bedbugs or mice. I almost left at that time but i was so tired I reluctantly fell asleep for another 2 hours. I hope you see this review and trust me on this. I rarely write reviews but i had to do this one.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2017

Call to make a reservation for 2 adults and 2 children and was given a price which I verified a couple of times with the four people. As I always do a couple of days before my trip is call to make sure every thing is okay. When I call to verify this I was told that my accommodation was for a single room with a single bed. After going back and forth with this and wanting to cancel (which I should have done than) I was told by Michelle that she would fix the problem giving me the double bed for the same price. reassuring me that this would be no problem after explain that I coming from out of town and would not want any surprise. Well when I got there she never fix the price in the system and it was in the system to charge me the holiday price ( Easter) Never did get a phone call telling me this stating they meant to call me.(You think the manager would have called and correct this) Ask where was Michelle and was told she won't be back until Monday.( she was there the next morning).I told them that I just going to cancel and was told I had to stay there at least one night because they would take it from my credit card. Fridge on blocks, microwave, wifi and air half way worked . When we went to check out the next morning the manager was there and never came out to help rectified this. We just decided to go to another hotel for the rest of the week. I been dealing with motel/hotel for 30 years this has been the most deceitful place I every experience. Money was not the issue it just how they do business just to get customer

Room tip: Check other motels in the area if you want honesty.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2016

A last resort accommodation. Would had been better off driving on. Refrigerator was disgusting, TV channels very limited, no soap or shampoo, short on towels ans wash cloths. only enough for shower, none for sink area and no ice. No tissues. Could not receive an receipt. Rooms were exterior ingress with no security. Rooms clean, but cheaply renovated with low quality materials. Bathroom very small, bathroom door hit toilet. No hangers for clothing, no iron nor hair dryer. Aw yea! No breakfast available. Awaken with shouting and fighting in parking lot. Members with me were frightened. Not in a comfortable, secure safe area. Next time I would continue on and pay more if necessary for a better and quality, comfortable accommodations. Very disappointed Wyndham Rewards are associated with this sub-par quality establishment. Need to re-think my Wyndham account and membership.

Room tip: Visit room before checking in
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2016

We checked in around 2 am. The first room the TV and the phone did not work. TV had sound, but no picture. We called the front desk and the clerk switched us to another room. The TV didn't work in that room either! Called front desk again, who was supposed to send someone. They did not show up until that morning. The floor needed to be mopped in the room and the bedding was dirty. The manager was rude and refused to refund. Would not suggest staying there.

Date of stay: May 2016