“Great Gyros!”

Mr. Gyros & Burgers
Ranked #5 of 18 Quick Bites in Newport News
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

So, I'm still in search of a fabulous Turkish Pizza in the states ... But this place is right behind it! Small inside, but reminiscent of places I visited in Europe for Turkish Pizza and Döner Kepabs, you can get an excellent gyro here! I've tried the regular and the spicy gyro and they are both excellent! Plus, they give out punch cards to get a free gyro, after so many purchases, and military discounts! Definitely a must have!

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed November 6, 2016

I have had alot of gyros being from the chi i was hoping I could Find something close and this is it minus the seasoning they sprinkle on top its very good I will order lamb with onion tomato and sauce awesome. small place couple seats in the inside but mainly a to go place.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

I've had a lot of different gyros, some in the Middle East, some in Chicago, essentially all over the country and different places in the world and Mr Gryos is up there with my favorite gyros. It is so so so good! And the pita bread is incredible. I highly recommend getting your gyro fix from here!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

WOW, when you want to let loose and have a great Gyro this is the place! The Gyro's are jammed full of the perfect mix of meat, fresh veggies, and sauce!

It is a small place with limited seating, so show up early or sit outside if the weather is nice!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

I have been there numerous times and i absolutely love that place!!! It is always so tasty and hot and it reminds me of Greece!!!! Best tzatziki on this side of the atlantic too!!! My wife loves the chicken gyro and my daughter loves the pita!! I go there at least once a week!!! Service is always friendly and fast!! Highly recomend a visit to this hidden jem!!

Date of visit: June 2016