“Elegant”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

A bit pricey but nice ambience great service and excellent food on an eclectic menu for Asian v cuisine. Nearby convenient parking

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit. The food and service were very good. We shared the fresh rolls (rice paper), shrimp and pork steamed dumplings and basil sauce duck: everything was delicious. I recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Cute restaurant in a great location in Newport News. Ordered the pad see eew with shrimp, spice level 3 (out of 5). Love spicy food but next time I’m going to order a level 2. My sister ordered a level 4 and thought it was just right. Nice atmosphere and the service was great. Would definitely come back again!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

I went there tonight with 4 friends. Our waitress Nuch was RIDICULOUSLY rude. She over charged us and added gratuity for a party of 4. When confronted about it she started yelling and became irate. I will never return there. The manager acted like he didn’t care about the waitress’s behavior. STAY AWAY FROM THAT PLACE.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 24, 2018

Thaljindesu is a very nice asian restaurant. I have visited this establishment several times and it never disappoints. The food is great and the service is excellent. The room is tight but we have never had a problem getting a table. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: May 2018