“Very early breakfast”

Klik Cafe
Ranked #5 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Naxos Town
Price range: US$1 - US$1,158
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

After clubbing we went straight ahead to klik cafe for breakfast. It was exactly what we needed. Two omelets and a pancake brought us back. Great feeling the sweet pancake after all these drinks. We were lucky to notice that the cafe was open to enjoy a full breakfast. After this we could rest. The waiter noticed that we were a little bit out of order and was patient with us.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

We were leaving in the morning and decided to stop in for a quick breakfast. I ordered the breakfast deal which was great value for money but the yoghurt wasnt the normal deliciousness as we had come to expect in Greece. Consistency and taste were a bit off.

1  Thank John A
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

At first they wanted me to still pay for it.
I had to speak to the manager who had an attitude. She never apologized. In the end she didn’t charge me, only because I insisted and told her that she was being unprofessional. She actually turned her back and walked away... I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone.

2  Thank Lydia_Angelou
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant (cafe) was not good. My mother and me were the only people here ordering food, and the food took 20 min to served. Also. Don’t order the Cesar salad unless you like your chicken tasting anchovies. I know it’s normal to have anchovies in the dressing, but the chicken tasted way too much anchovies. The omelet was too dry.

1  Thank Rafael S
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

On harbour front, visited several evenings, early and late, throughout our holidays, very relaxed, excellent location, good drinks selection including cocktails served by in the evenings, the lovely Aneza