“Amazing Restaurant”

Cuisines: Greek, Seafood, International, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

Near Saint George away from the main paralia is this hidden gem. Everything we had including the local house wine was divine. Stifado was amazing so much taste everything was fresh. Kleftiko was beyond description and Iman was to die for! Clearly one of the top restaurants in Naxos! Can't wait to when we go back.

2  Thank 176jimmyf
Write a ReviewReviews (1,032)

Reviewed October 12, 2016

We had octopus grilled, unfortunately, was very bitter. We love this dish and always in greece him eat. Probably burnt. The Meltemi was the worst.

meltemi_naxos, Ιδιοκτήτης at Meltemi Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2016

Dear Milca S
I would like to express my worries about your review.We are not having in our menu and we dont serve any grilled octopus.
In visitors photo section,there is a list of the fishes we serve. Im sorry for your experience even if you arent eaten in our restaurant.
With respect
Nikos Lagogiannis

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

Lovely food, great service, generous servings. Great bread. We had a very pleasant dinner at Meltemi, we sat out the front and the atmosphere was relaxed and the setting was pleasant.

Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

Some of the best food I have ever had in Europe! The mousaka was outstanding & they provided us with ouzo on the house after desert. Our waitress was also amazing. Can't wait to visit again.

Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

As with most times I have travelled in Europe, I find that the best restaurants with better prices and service are not located in the main square or waterfront. This place was no exception to that rule. I found it by accident on my first night in Naxos. I was just walking by and liked the look of it. Beautiful patio out front and very friendly wait staff who were attentive but gave you space. No one was in a hurry to move you along so they could turn this table over.

The first night I had Naxos Cheese Saganaki for a starter and veal stiff do as the main. I made a bit of a pig of myself last night and had the seafood Saganaki which was amazing and Gioulbasi which was veal, lamb, pork and vegetables cooked in paper. Several crafts of wine, small dessert and the obligatory ouzo later for 26 euro. I'm pretty sure the ouzo and dessert was on the house. When they saw me walking in they got my wine ready that they recalled from my first visit.

Overall, this has been my go to place for supper. I just decided to stay another few days In Naxos so I might just go a few more times.