“True hospitality”

Antamoma Cuisine Deli Store
Ranked #3 of 168 Restaurants in Naxos Town
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our goal is to help you travel around Greece through taste and aroma. We use traditional recipes with excellent raw material and products produced on our fertile island, our own land and selected products by small family farms and cottage industries. And because food is pleasure, when it's accompanied by good company, the recipe has succeeded.
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

It’s a well known fact that hospitality is more than a word for Greeks. My wife and I had the great pleasure to be treated like family this evening. I absolutely recommend going to Antamoma, even more so if it’s your first time in Naxos!

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Such a stark experience from the rest of the Greek Islands so far. The service was friendly and efficient and the food was delicious.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

Easily the best restaurant we ate at in Naxos and probably Greece on our last trip. Great welcome and service from the friendly and attentive waiting staff. Away from the strip of tourist places on the front but worth walking out to. Some of the exceptional dishes were a mixed tomato salad (yes really), squid with fava bean puree, meatballs, stuffed chicken and local sausages. All presented & executed really well. A plate of fruit and raki to finish. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

This is hands down the best food I have eaten during my Greece stay. Both in Athens and NAXOS. All the dishes was delicious . Very helpful staff aswell. You could tell the locals was here aswell .

Reviewed October 3, 2018

This was definitely one of the best meals I had in Greece! At the begging we struggled placing our order because the place was very full, we were a bit angry and almost about to leave when they finally came and we decided to stay, From that moment onward the service was perfect and I don't have any other complain and the food was delicious. We ordered Iberico pork and meat both were really good but my favorite was definitely the pork, Entrees are also very good- we ordered the meatballs and I wasn't expecting much but they were really good! the red house wine is also ok. At the end they offer you a plate of fruit and they also offer you a shot of one of the traditional Greek liqueurs, we had mastika :) I definitely recommend this place!!!