2,033 results
All reviews course meal food was lovely free parking enjoyable stay city centre tayto park bar food zoo luas
Reviewed September 10, 2018

No food after nine. Hotel was noisy and reception area looked bad with people walking around in PJs. Our room was freezing cold as the window was open all day. Went to bed with my clothes on.different carpets on some of the stairs.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LauraM17260, Guest Relations Manager at Green Isle Hotel Conference & Leisure, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear nprado137197,
I am sorry to read that you encountered issues during your stay with us. We are currently working on revising our late night menu and hope to have this back up and running in the near future. While we do ask that all guests are respectful to each other and do not wear nighttime attire in the public areas, this is unfortunately not always the case. I am sorry to read that your room was cold, our reception team would be happy to assist with this. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback, I hope that we can welcome you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Very expensive for what it is.Priced as a luxury hotel which it once was, now rooms are shabby.Bar extremely noisy with football, then drunks singing so went to eat and drink elsewhere.Room was like a sauna and all windows are fixed shut

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear rw0rrall,
I am very disappointed to read that you encountered issues during your stay with us. We are currently working on updating our rooms and are carrying this work out in sections, we hope to have it completed in the near future. We do ask that all our guests are respectful to each other with regards to behaviour and noise but unfortunately this is not always the case. Thank you for taking the time to post your review and I hope that we can welcome you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Lovely stay with my two girls.The shop is a great idea.Pool was lovely and hot, too much chlorine especially noticable when the jacuzzi was switched on we couldn't breath.Breakfast was lovely, beds where comfy.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear lmaher108065,
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Especially that you found the shop to be useful and the pool lovely, I have passed your comments on to our Leisure Manager regarding the chlorine. Thank you for taking the time to post your review, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

Good value hotel and reasonable sized family rooms. Bar menu also good value for money. Fairly close to Dublin with a taxi, bus and luas service available. Didn't have time to check out leisure facilities. We would use this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laura M, Guest Relations Manager at Green Isle Hotel Conference & Leisure, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Dear amccon519616,
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially that you found the hotel to be good value for money and that you enjoyed the food during your stay. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We look forward to welcoming you to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Poor choice of food. no wine available in restaurant.noisy rooms.should not deserve four stars.will not want to stay again.alarm on television goes to blank page with no sound. I am sure there are much better places in Dublin.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DeGreys2011

Dear DeGreys2011,
I am very disappointed to read that you encountered issues during your stay with us. I have passed your comments on to our Management team to be looked into. Should you wish to discuss any element of your stay in more detail please do not hesitate to contact me on salesadmin@greenislehotel.com