1,020 results
All reviews city centre family room sofa bed free parking quiet room bar food dublin airport tea coffee enjoyable stay stayed here for one night public transport bewleys malton aldi luas ireland cork
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

The rooms are really nice and the food I had there was genuinely delicious - until I was served a skewer of undercooked chicken.

The management was very apologetic and offered a different meal but it was too late - I was up all night worrying that I was going to be taken ill - which I wasn't, I must stress.

If this had been the only incident then it might not have put me off so much, but I'd already had two days of complaining about the packed lunches they gave me. The first day's was a box of bruised fruit and the second was two boxes of remnants of the breakfast. I would have been ok with that (although it demonstrated a big lack of effort) if they hadn't then packed the fruit salad, juice and yoghurt in open containers then put them sideways into a paper bag for me to carry, slopping fruit and juice all over the pkace.

The management of the hotel insist that these were isolated incidents - three of them - within two days! I think the odds are so high of that being the case I need to remember to buy a Lotto ticket.

I'm back in Dublin every month for the next 6 months but I won't be staying here. Try the Clayton at Liffey Valley, it looks lovely.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
John M, Manager at Maldron Hotel Newlands Cross, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Heatherbeau,

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed in a family room for 2 nights. Couldn't fault the hotel in any way. Lovely food we had breakfast and dinner. Ideally located for getting the luas into dublin. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
John M, Sales and Marketing at Maldron Hotel Newlands Cross, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Dear Marie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review of our hotel, food and staff.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Noel
Maldron Hotel Newlands Cross

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

While the room may be ok as far as a standard type hotel room. The noise in this place is terrible! Ever door slams extremely loud and hard. Walls are very thin. You will not get a peaceful nights sleep.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
John M, Sales and Marketing at Maldron Hotel Newlands Cross, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. We will certainly investigate the slamming doors.

If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

This was a nice place, complete with bar and pizza ordering. Room was very big and my parents and I were very comfortable. My mom kept talking about the "woo woo" she got from the bartender for the next week. Across the street there's a gas station with 24 hour washer-dryer. Kind of out of the city center but there's plenty of restaurants and things nearby to satisfy.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
John M, Manager at Maldron Hotel Newlands Cross, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Dear Daniel,

Reviewed August 20, 2018

We stayed 2 night here. A good faci.ity with a good resturaunt or a bar /resturaunt. We ate in the bar great selection . I HAD buttermilk southern fried chicken which was a beautiful dish and huge serve. My friend had the red curry veg which she enjoyed.the rooms are large and comfortable. There is a laundrmat across the road and an Aldi. There is also an Indian, asian ans bar and grill across the road. Taxi $25 into town but its on bus and tram route.no air con.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
John M, Manager at Maldron Hotel Newlands Cross, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear Janine,