1,092 results
All reviews business park train station city centre free wifi public transport fantastic value hotel is situated double room booked this hotel lovely hotel good nights sleep budget hotel visiting dublin bar and restaurant dublin airport stayed here for one night heuston
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Location not central but as a Dublin native I had my car so was not a problem. Buses into the city available right outside only a 10 minute trip. Staff was very friendly and helpful , was given an electric fan when requested as the room was especially hot.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mellissap708
Lillyhogan, Manager at Aspect Hotel Parkwest, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

First, I want to thank you for taking the time out to share your review. It is so encouraging to read that you have enjoyed our comfort, location and our courteous and helpful staff. Our hotel is located only 9 minutes from Heuston station. We would love to see you again and should you return to Dublin please let us know where we would love to welcome you back.

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Arrived late, and went to the bar, I was pretty hungry but the kitchen was closed, I asked the barman was there any food? He's reply was what would you like? A had a lovely sandwich and a desert! He was only too happy to help! What a Lovely man /Staff, I will stay again it's great value for money!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Noel H

Thank you for your feedback. It’s very rewarding to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us and I was delighted to hear such positive words about the staff. We do hope you will return to us in the near future where can hopefully offer you the same great service and feedback. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and I am so happy to hear that we lived up to your expeditions on this occasion. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not to distance future

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Aspect is a typical “convenient” location hotel. Clearly nothing else.
Dull neighborhoods, dull building. Arrive, sleep, wake up and go.
Rooms are fine though. Clean and comfortable.
Breakfast is good.
There is also a fair bar.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lillyhogan, Manager at Aspect Hotel Parkwest, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Many thanks for your comments and we appreciate your feedback. We are located in a business district, however both the Bus/Train & Luas lines are on our doorstep and it only take 8 minutes to reach Heuston station in the city centre so it’s convenient for access to the centre of town. I was delighted that you found the hotel to be clean and comfortable & we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not to distance future.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

Stayed at Aspect for over 5 weeks on my relocation to Dublin from Dubai.

Nice rooms. Close to work with easy access to city centre.
All this could have made a difference except I forgot to pack and bring “FROM DUBAI” my own Vacuum Cleaner!! A Mop, Stove cleaner, Glass cleaner, Floor cleaner!(literally left behind all my household cleaning products ).
The apartment is cleaned “Once a Week “only so there is an expectation that you should handle the uncleanness (you make!!!) for 6 days of the week- or buy these products from the closest supermarket, or better not use the apartment "As an intended Apartment"

To top it off- there is also a brilliant business sense that it’s totally guest friendly and revenue idealistic to demand 35 EUROs extra from your guest who is booked for a 5 week stay – and paying well over 4000 EUROs- if he wants to get his apartment cleaned twice a week and specially if he is allergic to dust. A man has to pay a price for the allergies he acquires in life! I though, had to humbly reject the offer when it was made to me. 35 EUROs was a financially overburden!

As someone who has travelled well over 40 countries and over 80 cities- must say the operational staff here is the hallmark of Aspect ( i.e. incase you forget to pack and bring your own Vacuum Cleaner!! A Mop, Stove cleaner, Glass cleaner, Floor cleaner!)

Azeez , the Operations Manager is an extremely remarkable, warm and friendly individual whose “Unconditional Support” during my stay- from the very first day- extended beyond his job obligations towards me as a guest. A very helpful person!

Ivana- at Front Office is an amazingly customer centric, intelligent and affable staff, fully capable of providing solutions, suggestions and advise- all amid a friendly chit chat! A recommended” Anytime Goto Person” during a stay at Aspect.

So if you are someone new to town, without friends and support (and forgot to pack and bring your own Vacuum Cleaner!! A Mop, Stove cleaner, Glass cleaner, Floor cleaner!) people like these will still make Aspect the next best place after home.

Prem, Asish, kitchen staff (cannot recall the name but the chef who used to make me eggs everyday- he would surely remember!), food and beverage staff ( the waitress who used to serve me hot milk every day)- all friendly people tuned to customer service.Kudos to all and a big thank you!

To Aspect Hotel- Cherish your staff for the service they provide and how and do not discourage it! The experience makes it all memorable.

A great 5 week stay here at Aspect. Would recommend anytime! A 3 star hotel, having a 2 star attitude with a 7 star staff.

Dr. Muhammad K. Jaffery
P.S- Still just don’t forget to pack and bring your own Vacuum Cleaner!! A Mop, Stove cleaner, Glass cleaner, Floor cleaner!

Room tip: One which is cleaned daily!
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a Weekend in August staff very helpful, rooms spotless clean and beds very comfortable, Breakfast was great massive selection buffet style, diner was fantastic also and reasonable price bus and train on your doorstep great location, will definitely return.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lillyhogan, Manager at Aspect Hotel Parkwest, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

I was delighted to read that you found the hotel to be of value and I do hope that you will stay with us again in the future. If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel or by email on sales@aspecthotelparkwest.com