All reviews the bus busy road wonderful town this wonderful hotel hotel is situated antonio amalfi balcony shutters hill
Reviewed November 1, 2016

We like larger showers but maybe they are all small in Italy. Had to get bus to Amalfi to connect with other places, maybe more central to stay there but also more expensive.

The good,great breakfast, lots of choice. Good view, close to bus stop and eateries, not too many steps. Pleasant ,helpful staff.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

This is truly a hidden gem. A very pleasant hotel with a great view from your balcony. Antonio is very accommodating and is a wealth of information. This place deserves a 5 + . There is no better place that you would rather stay. We are definitely making this a destination in the future.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed our four night stay at Maison Raphael. We were travelling with a newborn and the owner Antonio went out of his way to ensure we were comfortable and had what we needed to manage our stay. The rooms were well appointed - make sure you request a room with a balcony in the second floor, as it has lots of light and a great view over Minori. The hotel was excellent value for money as well. But it was Tony's over-and-above hospitality that made Raphael Maison a stand-out.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2016

The most friendliest hotel under the managementt of Antonio and his staff. We had a superior room with lovely balcony overlooking the road and the view of the hills. I have been to Minori many times over the last 40 years and never tire of it having stayed in the other family hotel Sette Bello over the years. I would strongly recommend the hotel with its easy access to the seafront, bus stops for trips to Amalfi bars and restaurants all a few minutes walk away. I had my son and his girlfriend from Mexico staying with us and would like to thank Antonio for calling and emailing me to say that they had left items in the safe in their room and for arranging for us to pick them up. Antonio could not do enough to make our stay perfect.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

We have just returned from a 4 night stay at the Raphael and found it to be one of the nicest and friendliest hotel and resort we have ever been to.
The hotel is priced fairly and a huge bonus is the private parking for €15 per day, trust me you will not want to try parking anywhere else nearby as spaces are few and far between. There is a bus stop literally just a minute walk from the hotel and for less than €3 you can get a return to Amalfi if you don't want to brave the drive along the coast road (trust me it's a unique experience driving along the Amalfi coast!).
The rooms at Maison Raphael are very clean and practical and despite being on a busy hairpin road you barely hear any traffic with the doors closed. And to add to that I highly recommend choosing a room facing the road as it's great fun watching the cars navigate the bend with buses and mopeds everywhere.
Antonio was always pleasant and available for advice - he will ask your plans and give you great tips which are invaluable. "Cup of tea?" Yep you can even get a decent cuppa with your breakfast! Plenty of choice for breakfast, nothing too flamboyant but then it's all you really need to start the day as Minori has lots of places to eat.
The resort itself is wonderful. Compared to Maiori (10 mins walk away) it has a much more local feel about it and a nicer atmosphere in my opinion. The beach is smaller but the resort has all you need and less of the tourist rubbish that some places have. You won't find a full English so easily in Minori but personally I like that as it makes it more traditional. If I was to recommend a cafe then you can't fault Pub Birilla just a few mins walk from Raphael and the best Bruschetta I've ever tasted for half the price you'd pay in Amalfi.
We will definitely return to Minori someday and guaranteed to go back to Maison Raphael.

Ciao!