As others have found, Giuseppe moved us to his brother's property near the beach for our first night. Not to our taste but as soon as we got to our chosen hotel, we instantly relaxed and felt at home. Rooms comfortable with air con and fridge- fridge- handy for cold beers- and spectacular views of the sea, mountains and sunset. Pool just large enough to cool down in, all the staff really friendly and helpful. The restaurant served great food, including decent breakfasts. Would happily stay again and loved Ischia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Poggio del Sole provides everything you might need to make your vacation perfect. All rooms feature a private bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, personal safe, mini-refrigerator, air conditioning, heating, and internet wi-fi connection. Also available are fully serviced two bedroom apartments with small kitchenettes for 4-6 people. Each room boasts either a balcony or terrace with unobstructed views of the Mediterranean sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Poggio del Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poggio Del Sole Forio
- Poggio Del Sole Hotel Forio
- Poggio Del Sole Isola D'Ischia/Forio, Italy