See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 20, 2016

If you are looking for an adventure within the locals, this is the place. We'd never been to Ischia before, but came away in love with the island! The Hotel Oasi has a number of pools that are unique and all at different temperatures. Also, it's important to note that this hotel is located within a park enjoyed by the locals. The staff is very friendly and helpful! The rooms are adequate, and a true European experience. If you stay here, go past the pools down to the ocean and enjoy a swim with the locals while super yachts cruise by! A great property overall, we will be back!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2016

Things I liked:
Amazing views! We really loved this hotel the staff was great and the amenities where excellent. We had a room with sea view but we were upgraded to apartment with sea view. It was a nice space.

Things I didn't like:
Spotty wifi reception. We wish that at least one more of the warmer pools were open to young children as well. The restaurants are a bit expensive. My wife had a massage on a regular bed as they didn't have a massage bed with a hole to rest your face, which strained her neck a bit.

Room Tip: There are a lot of stairs, going to all rooms
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Samuel O
Reviewed January 17, 2016

We stayed in this hotel for 10 days and it was really pleasant stay. Great and diverse breakfast and dinner. Permanent access to 10 swimming pools. The nice thing that guests of the hotel could use main pool 2-3 hours before thermal park working hours. The only thing that disappoint us was the beach, we thought it would be sandy, but it was rocky and these rocks was really slippery so be careful. Because of the beach in my opinion this thermal park a little bit worse than Negombo and Poseidon, but it really great to have pools less than 50 meters away from your room, so everything has its pros and cons.
Location of the hotel is fine, because there is little grocery store just 1 stop away (we bought a lot of water and fruits here to eat between breakfast and dinner) a and when you go about 4-5 stops you will got to the city.

Wi-fi was free, but its speed and quality was very unstable most of the time.
If you like white wine you should definitely try their Castiglione wine, which you can find only in this hotel (I ask in 3 shops to buy this wine, but they didn't have one).

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2015

At 19.09.2015 hotel has evicted us from the room - self-opening our room and collect our things without our presence!!
Explain this action so that this no free rooms in hotel and they need to settle a group of tourists from Germany. Such situation we meet for the first time in many years of voyages. It is unpleasant and no one will ever recommend this hotel because it is not known who will be the next on the same situation. Such potision of hotel Managment is index of low moral principles

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Анна Ф
Reviewed June 15, 2015

Spent a wonderful day yesterday at Castiglione thermal park, staff were all very kind and helpful especially Diego & Sabrina behind the bar and Sabrina even brought my purse back to me at my sunbed after I'd forgotten it at the bar. The girl at the self service till had a lovely smile and was very good helping me choose. Can't wait to go back!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo