All reviews anna agriturismo marco terrace wine tuscany
Reviewed August 23, 2017

I can’t speak for the other rooms, but we booked a room at £135 - not cheap - and there was just a ceiling fan. The room was roasting. We couldn’t sleep. No aircon.

Yes, the place is pretty nice. Staff friendly. Dinner was pleasant, but lack of air conditioning - especially when things have been advertised suggesting otherwise - is a total deal breaker. It couldn’t cost more than a few hundred EUR to install some proper system, and I’d advise the management to do this.

It’s a real shame as I think we’d have enjoyed this with aircon and a nights sleep. Everything else was nice, except the sleeping facilities. But the very basic necessity is sleep, and with a bed that wasn’t very comfy and sweat dripping off of us you couldn’t pay me to stay again.

Room Tip: Ensure your chosen room has aircon before booking. Call, do not rely on online advert as this wasn’t right.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

非常美丽的葡萄庄园,很惬意的环境,啾啾的鸟鸣唤醒你的晨梦,广阔的美景带给你心灵的静谧。
This is an unique Castal for me, atmosphere make me really relax. Lovey bird sing you up in the morning, great landscape clean your mind.
坐在院子里,斟上一杯红酒,无限惬意。
sit in the yard in the middle of nature with a good red wine , happiniess will not end.
这是一个宾馆也是一座城堡,你进入卧室,别有洞天。
This is a castal, a hotel, and resturant as well. Rooms are all different from the other, each room you go in will make you surprised.
庄园的主人非常好客,还让我在就要墙上留下我的签名。
The owener of this wonderful Castal is very warm and hospitalized. We sign our names and leave comment on the wall in Chinese, later i explained which is very interesting.
我不得不说,这里的意大利餐非常地道,非常好吃。希望,我下次还能有机会在这里做一个短暂的停留。
Food here is homemade and of course its wonderful.
I hope i could stop here again in some days of future.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

Over the past 15 years we've stayed here half dozen times and we love the place. Just a 4 minute drive from the town square yet worlds away with beautiful Tuscan hills surrounding you. Anna is always a wonderful host and the rooms are clean and nicely done. Hope to return again soon. The wine and olive oil made by La Camporena are a must buy to take with you.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SAGossGirl
Reviewed January 20, 2016

We have stayed many times but I'm having a hard time finding info now for La Camporena. It was run by a wonderful family and I'm hoping it's just shut for the season. Great dinners served outside if you wish. Kid's loved the pool. The best room for a family of 4 is the one facing the pool.

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed December 4, 2015 via mobile

A great location 5 minutes drive from Grieve. We were here in winter and the only people staying.

The location is stunning and the room, although a tad small, perfectly good enough.

The staff are all rather unfriendly and unapproachable.

Breakfast is very basic but serves it's purpose.

For the price not bad at all, but set your expectations

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple