All reviews anna agriturismo marco terrace wine tuscany
Reviewed October 1, 2017

Easy to find once reached Greve. Spectacular view of olive orchards and vineyard. An authentic country home with many renovated rooms.
It is a family operation led by Anna and Marco, supported by the restf the family from grand parents and siblings. All very hospitable.
Breakfast is included. Anna's home made croissant is amazing.
Optional lunch and dinner is available too with sufficient notice.
Wine made on site is of good quality. A good selection of vintage as well.
Location is very central in Tuscany. Easy drive to Florence and Siena.
Highly recommended.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2017

I can’t speak for the other rooms, but we booked a room at £135 - not cheap - and there was just a ceiling fan. The room was roasting. We couldn’t sleep. No aircon.

Yes, the place is pretty nice. Staff friendly. Dinner was pleasant, but lack of air conditioning - especially when things have been advertised suggesting otherwise - is a total deal breaker. It couldn’t cost more than a few hundred EUR to install some proper system, and I’d advise the management to do this.

It’s a real shame as I think we’d have enjoyed this with aircon and a nights sleep. Everything else was nice, except the sleeping facilities. But the very basic necessity is sleep, and with a bed that wasn’t very comfy and sweat dripping off of us you couldn’t pay me to stay again.

Room tip: Ensure your chosen room has aircon before booking. Call, do not rely on online advert as this wasn’t right.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

非常美丽的葡萄庄园,很惬意的环境,啾啾的鸟鸣唤醒你的晨梦,广阔的美景带给你心灵的静谧。
This is an unique Castal for me, atmosphere make me really relax. Lovey bird sing you up in the morning, great landscape clean your mind.
坐在院子里,斟上一杯红酒,无限惬意。
sit in the yard in the middle of nature with a good red wine , happiniess will not end.
这是一个宾馆也是一座城堡,你进入卧室,别有洞天。
This is a castal, a hotel, and resturant as well. Rooms are all different from the other, each room you go in will make you surprised.
庄园的主人非常好客,还让我在就要墙上留下我的签名。
The owener of this wonderful Castal is very warm and hospitalized. We sign our names and leave comment on the wall in Chinese, later i explained which is very interesting.
我不得不说,这里的意大利餐非常地道,非常好吃。希望,我下次还能有机会在这里做一个短暂的停留。
Food here is homemade and of course its wonderful.
I hope i could stop here again in some days of future.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

Over the past 15 years we've stayed here half dozen times and we love the place. Just a 4 minute drive from the town square yet worlds away with beautiful Tuscan hills surrounding you. Anna is always a wonderful host and the rooms are clean and nicely done. Hope to return again soon. The wine and olive oil made by La Camporena are a must buy to take with you.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SAGossGirl
Reviewed January 20, 2016

We have stayed many times but I'm having a hard time finding info now for La Camporena. It was run by a wonderful family and I'm hoping it's just shut for the season. Great dinners served outside if you wish. Kid's loved the pool. The best room for a family of 4 is the one facing the pool.

Date of stay: June 2015