“Nice surprise!”

Ranked #20 of 427 Restaurants in Jesolo
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

We would have never found this restaurant, if it wasn’t for Trip Advisor recommendation. The food is great, I enjoyed the fish of the day, and rest of family some delicious pasta. They also offer gluten free pasta and bread. The service is excellent.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Meltem S

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

On our way to Jesolo on a beautiful October day we stopped at il ponte de fero by chance And it was a food lover blessing. Great local seafood (camellia, mazzancolle, baccala alla vicentina, sarde in saor). What respect of quality of ingredients with simple Venetian culinary tradition can produce at its best you will in this elegant osteria!

Well done guys. We will come back

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Chrisligiaga
Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

Had a large family dinner here. 1st time for my husband and myself.
I started with the lard and crusty bread which was so good.
I then had the gnocchetti with lucanice (sausage).
Very good indeed. The wine was also very good. My husband had the trip, which he said was good, but as I detest tripe, I can't comment!
Generally speaking, a very pleasant dinner experience.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed February 8, 2016 via mobile

So, we went to visit Venezia Carnaval and stood in Lido do Jessolo. February it is a dead zone - everything closed and even no chance to taste good Italian food ! But there is a place ! Real Italian one, where is no 'English menu' and the owner meet & serve clients ! That is exactly such real Italian food place !
Price on taxi from beach streets Lido is about 12-14Euro. With a bottle of a really good vine and primi, main dish and dessert you will pay about 65-80Euro for two, so it worth that!

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank AntonC68
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I was living in this place for eleven days having every single meal. There was fantastic food served with perfection by beautiful people! I'll never forget them. Thank you!

Date of visit: July 2014