“Great restaurant in Lido di Jesolo”
Review of Sapore di Mare

Sapore di Mare
Ranked #77 of 425 Restaurants in Jesolo
Price range: US$19 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has good food a pleasant staff and a lovely atmosphere.
The menu has a nice selection of various meat, seafood and pasta dishes as well as a rich pizza selection.
The house wines were delicious.
During the last few years we've visited this restaurant several times each year and will visit again next year!

1  Thank Karoline-Italia

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

Beginng was not so nice because i waiteid for the table longer that i was told to wait. Later the waiter did know well english so speaks to me german. But food was very good. The scampi from grill just amazing. Only i wish the size of the dish should be bigger. Only 4 scampi a little.... also i took later a baby pizza, really good. So for a dinner very nice place.

Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

The food here was average. Tortellini was tasty but a very small portion. Pasta with salmon was ok. The seafood pasta was good but we got just a handfull spaghetti with a huge amount of mussels and one grilled scampi, so the plate was 80% filled with mussels and the langoustine of which, as one would expect, only the small tail section and the small mussels inside are edible. So while the plate looked full there was not a lot to eat. Toilet facilities are limited and it makes a sort of discomfort during the rush hours. The young ladies in the staff were nice and sweet. The (older) male staff were stoned faced and couldn't even talk to us, whilst we were enjoying our coffee an dessert the waiter just dropped the bill on our table although we were still eating and drinking. He didn't even come back after we put the money in the bill. We weren't exactly asked to leave but had the feeling to be undesirable. We were very disappointed of our visit at this restaurant as weh ad expected more with regard tot he good recommendations on tripadvisor.

Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I went looking for a restaurant since our favorite was closed, so
we found Sapore di Mare. The place itself was for me very welcoming and
The staff was very friendly and helpful with me making my order. My
Wife had fried calamari which was fresh, smelled great and of course tasted
Great. I had on this day penne ragu and again a well sized portion and taste great.
I had read in a review on the three euros that was charge and I can only say if
You have not been in Italy before, it is normal for the cover charge for place setting
And the bread. But all in well I will be back to test them again!

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

We landed at Sapore Di Mare under our hotel recommendations with 10% discount.
The food was just delicious and lavishly presented.
My son who ordered a sea bream fish had a wonderful presentation like a VIP guest.
People who are a bit sensitive to salty food should take into consideration that meals in this part of Italy are a bit salty especially the fried ones.
It is thoughtful to book during weekends as queues might be stressful especially if no one takes waiting list and people are seated on the basis of first come first served. Waiting on site is unfortunately a must if you have to.
Taking names from time to time would save clients and staff confusion and frustration.