“Underrated on TripAdvisor - Much over actual rating”
Review of Hawaii

Hawaii
Ranked #49 of 426 Restaurants in Jesolo
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Great food, great service and reasonable prices.
You receive after arrival a welcome drink and after lunch or dinner you get a panacotta and a limoncello all from the house.
Food is delicious and definitely worth to come back again.

1  Thank Adis0n

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

On seeing it was a busy place it enticed myself and my boyfriend to go here as we were looking for a nice bite to eat on our final night on lido do jeselo. We were happy to wait extra time to sit outside and did so with no problems , the problem started after we sat down . We got our drinks quick enough but we ordered a caprase to start between us and it took nearly 1/2 hour to come to us for a bit of cheese ( that tasted like rubber) and tomato chopped up and as we predicted our mains came out immediately after. We both got pasta and I have to say it was the worst dinner I had in lido everywhere else was fresh and tasty, unfortunately our food was bland and tasteless . It was much cheaper than other places so I'm assuming this is the reason for the poor quality food I would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed August 6, 2016

My boyfriend and I went here for dinner after seeing good reviews online, but were seriously disappointed. Upon arrival we asked for a table for two, the staff were obviously struggling with how busy the restaurant was and took a while to seat us. After finally sitting down we were handed menus from a sour faced waiter who spoke only Italian (this is generally not a problem for us as we tend to travel in not so touristic places but she made no attempt to help us understand her, even although we clearly didn't understand anything she was saying). We then ordered and were served drinks relatively quickly, but were given no complementary bread etc that all other diners were receiving. After one hour of waiting and no arrival of food, we asked another waitress who told us there had been a problem with our order registering and that it would be out with us as soon as possible. The food came a few minutes later, however it was obviously flung together in a rush to get it to us, with undercooked inside and burnt outsides, my calzone was not edible. My boyfriend who had ordered a pizza shared his food with me, although much better than mine it was barely average by Italian standard and we had to add our own salt, pepper and oil to make it taste of anything! After our experience, we went inside to pay and were faced with a very snappy member of staff (again speaking only Italian as we offered both English and German - the popular foreign languages here). We asked if there is any way we could have a discount after our dining experience but were told in a snappy way no. We were eventually (and reluctantly by the staff) granted the discount for the price of the calzone only.
We are generally not the type to complain and I understand that the staff were busy and frustrated (often arguing amongst themselves) but the attitude that we were met with was unacceptable. All in all one of the worst dining experiences of my life - AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Reviewed September 21, 2015

I visited this restaurant with my brother and some friends of ours. When we came it was packed and we entered with a little hope to get a free table for 6 of us. Because we asked for table outside they brought a spare table with two benches. We had a mouth watering "spaghetti con fruti di mare" and absolutely perfect "vino di casa" which you have to try. As the matter of fact we bought 3 bottles to take it home. Owner and the busiest man in the restaurant Pierro sold it to us half-price. If you are close to this part of Lido di Jesolo you must look for this restaurant it's perfect and reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 2, 2015

The selection is huge, the food is fresh and seriously delicious. The staff is friendly and fast. The bring you a free welcome drink and also a small shot after dinner. The pasta dishes are great and so are the salads, you can smell the Italian sun on the produce.