All reviewsfresh salad barallocated sunbedsside sea viewscrambled eggs and baconthe busgreat poollido dilovely hotela family run hotelwater taximarco polo airporthalf boardpublic transportnothing is too much troublebuffet styleyogurtcarlotta
Reviewed June 6, 2016 via mobile

I visited for 3 nights with my partner after staying for a week beforehand with my Mum 3 years before..The hotel hasn't changed in that time which is a really good thing.The rooms are in need of a refresh but that is the only point to improve on.I stayed half board and the food in the evening was excellent,the pool area and beach are spotlessly clean and very pleasant..The owner Bruno and his daughter Carlotta put in a lot of hard work into their family run hotel,and every request is greeted with a smile.Nothing is too much trouble and guests are very well looked after. On leaving the hotel I cut my finger and Bruno insisted on treating the wound on my hand before I left the hotel and made sure I was ok.

I cannot praise this hotel and the staff enough,and I have had 2 wonderful stays at this hotel and I will be back many times.

Grazie Mille Bruno e Carlotta!

Tom and Mark

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Carlotta C, Direttore at Hotel Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2016

Dear Tom and Mark,
what can I say....
THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU.
We’re Looking Forward To Having You Again As Our Guest

Have a wonderful Summer
Kind Regards

Reviewed December 15, 2015

I was in Italy on vacation with my best friend prior to our tour group arriving. Bruno, Carlotta and the entire staff made our stay a memorable one. They treated us better than family. I would return just to spend time with them in Lido de Jesolo and to enjoy the magnificent meals Bruno prepared for us.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank 692annea
Reviewed September 21, 2015

Just had two wonderful weeks holiday in this family run hotel. Stayed in room 223 2nd floor front room with sea facing balcony giving unhindered panoramic views both ways. This hotel is situated at the quieter end of Lido de Jesolo away from the hustle & bustle of the main resort but right on the long sandy beachfront. We settled in very quickly mainly because all the staff were so friendly and the reception staff were most helpful and it exceeded our expectations. Our room was kept very clean throughout our holiday by our lovely maids. Breakfast is taken in a dining room with panoramic views of the sea and beach giving a lovely start to the day. Self service buffet breakfast offers a good choice and the coffee served by our waitress was some of the best we have had in Europe. The hotel has a good deep pool and sun lounger area which leads down onto the sandy beach a few yards away. Nico the pool lifeguard allocates you two sunbeds and an umbrella for the whole of your holiday period which is a great bonus.The beach goes on for miles bordered by a promenade with super clean toilets about every one hundred yards along with waste bins, which is why everywhere was so free of litter.The hotel was ideally located for us because as we like to dine out at night there were numerous restaurants within a short walk and the bus stops for the buses to the ferry port to Venice were five minutes away.The owners Bruno & Carlotta are on the premises everyday over seeing the activities and ensuring things run smoothly which makes a difference to the overall holiday experience. We look forward to returning to this hotel again and thoroughly recommend it as it is very family friendly.

Room Tip: There are only about 8 rooms with a full front sea facing balcony
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JBG1
Carlotta C, Direttore generale at Hotel Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2015

Dear Guest,
thank you for your kind words. We enjoy our work and we try to do all the best for our guests.
We are sutisfied to create for you a good experience and a nice stay at our Hotel.
We wish to see you next year !

Best and warm regards from all the Hotel Capitol Staff

Reviewed August 28, 2015

This hotel is a must. Really great location with great pool and the most beautiful beach on your doorstep. The icing on the cake was the private section of the beach with your own allocated sunbeds, no getting up really early to save a spot! Recommend the breakfast option. Really great choice with constant supplies. Staff so friendly and can't do enough for you. Everything was just so clean. Lots and and lots of good restaurants, bars and shops within walking distance. A day trip to Venice is a must. Very easy to get to. All in all, one of the best holidays we have ever had!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Carlotta C, Direttore generale at Hotel Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2015

Dear Mrs Zoe,
thank you for you lovely and greatfull words.
Our goals it to create the perfect hollidays for our guests and we are very gratify when its happends.

We hope to see you next year
Best regards
Carlotta

Reviewed August 17, 2015

Bruno and his staff were very friendly and helpful, Hotel was first class, setting was perfect,they could not do enough for you,i would highly recommend this Hotel.Pool was beautiful Hotel was spotlessly clean.Ideal hotel to go and chill out.

Willie/Deirdre
Ireland

Room Tip: Room 324 sea view
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Carlotta C, Direttore generale at Hotel Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2015

Dear Mr Willie,
thank you so much for your kind words.
Our goal is to create a perfect and emotiona holidays for our guests, we are pleased of your compliments.

We hope to see you again in our Hotel
Best regards