Review Highlights
Great day out !!

Family friendly and so much fun. Great range of slides, great rollercoaster and plans to add more... read more

Reviewed October 10, 2018
John K
via mobile
good park with a days worth of adventure

Kids loved it for most of the day though had completed every ride within 4 hours thanks to short... read more

Reviewed October 2, 2018
kellyjamesrobert
Dublin

2,227 results
All reviews roller coaster all ages wave pool great fun water rides free fall thrill seekers log flume wave machine older children great family day peak season whole family packed lunch lazy river rubber rings locker key
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I spent my 30th birthday here after reading that it's the best waterpark for people who like rides. We had a brilliant day, especially as it was so quiet (being a weekday in May!)

There was a really good mix of rides, with a couple that were genuinely terrifying, so I felt like I got my money's worth! The food was pretty good, not super cheap or healthy, but exactly what you'd expect if you'd been to a theme park before.

I wish they offered a second day at a cheaper rate, like the other parks do, as we'd be back tomorrow if that was the case!

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

The entrance into the park is 29 eur for adult and 19 for a kid from 5yo. For Austrian standard this is not bad. The aqua park is massive and the rides are really impressive. And everything is included in the entrance price. What i didnt like were the limited eating options and the park has already a feel of being run down. What really surprised me was that despite the fact that the park is open all year the water was not heated and was actually quite cold. But overall we had great 4,5 hrs there with our 5yo daughter.

1  Thank Dafne07
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Brilliant water park . Best we’ve been to . As we were hotel guests we were allowed to queue jump and get priority access . Many rides and activities including swimming with Patagonian sea lions which we all loved . Massage booths as well . All in all excellent . Only downside, food is but meh. We had the same burgers every lunchtime , wouldn’t have minded a little bit more of a healthy choice

4  Thank karenrL2603CA
Reviewed January 29, 2018

Yes you are near some amazing beaches but then you have the most amazing waterpark in the country, get yourself prepared for their attractions, if you like the thrill or just be with the family and friends for something different, give it a go and embrace yourself for the fun.

3  Thank LucioCor
Reviewed January 16, 2018

Excellent park! Clean, bright and fab rides!

Especially loved the water coaster, will definitely return.

1  Thank misss_jo21