Review Highlights
Its an escape but they want your money

We’ve been here many times over the years , it is an escape and the house always wins. Drinks are... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
cuddslfc
Province of Malaga, Spain
via mobile
Badly run Poker room

I visited for WPT event and found it the most badly run festival I’ve ever been to. Every... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
GuyOMGpoker
via mobile

All reviews dinner show course dinner dance show nice casino dover sole dom pedro hotel worth a visit great fun great service slots gambling flutter stage euro portuguese algarve cocktails
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Right, heres the low down, love going to casinos, but, if theres a fair chance, by fair I dont mean odds I mean cost, this casino roulette game is designed to take your money quickly if your numbers dont come in.
Roulette, 5 euro chips - come on.
You can only hand over 20 euro notes minimum thats four chips.
You cant get less than 2 chips from the cashier - 10 euro.
Having said that its always busy so theres a lot of cash being spent there. Drinks are 5 euro, food is cheap, but its very smokey isnt there a european law about smoking indoors ????

2  Thank 80marines
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

We love going the Casino and my last reviews are the same , lots of slot machines and we all have our favourites , we also like roulette bur the minimum bet is €5 , why not have a table that has €1 min , its all about working with the punters , the next thing is the smoking , how does the casino get away with it , its 2017 /2018 and people are smoking , its a proven health hazard , i feel sorry for the staff , passive smoking on a daily basis, it cant be good for their health.
Sadly the motto is we want the customers to spend their money and if they want to smoke thats ok the smokers will have priority over the non smokers and the casino staff that work their .......shocking standards

2  Thank cuddslfc
Reviewed October 23, 2017

there were only 2 roulette tables of which only one open , minimum bet 5 euros , no one for the 1.5 hours there played the table , perhaps they should drop the minimum bet ! .also now the whole casino is dominated by electronic tables , this has lost the the old atmosphere that used to be there .

3  Thank andrewjob
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

I recently visited Vilamoura and stayed in an hotel near this casino. Myself and my partner love casinos and went there quite a bit-- we had to stop going because of the incredible level of cigarette smoke -- we have never had any respiratory problems but each time we went there we came out wreaking of cigarettes and with a cough. I think the workers there should be paid danger money-- their health going forward has to be compromised. There was cigarette ashes on some of the slot machines and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a cigarette being stamped out on the floor. No official or manager addressed the behaviour. I thought Portugal had anti smoking in public laws like Ireland but I was obviously mistaken!! The waitresses were really nice . Also this is the only casino we have had to pay for tea and coffee and an extra euro for milk in your tea. We won't be returning to this particular casino again and feel we have to warn people of the health hazard involved in visiting it.

4  Thank Marian M
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Our group of 6 friends visited the casino to watch the new 3D show and had dinner there too. The meal was great value at 20€ for 3 courses with a drink and coffee. The show was ok, but I was left feeling a tad disappointed. The dancers were good, but the 3D was very disappointing and I felt the choreography let the show down... there was just no wow factor.
Worth a visit for a good priced night out though

2  Thank minimin