What a fabulous place staff so helpful always big smiles from the reception to the cleaners ,couldn't fault it ,food is out of this world always plenty of it dining room stafff immaculate in their white coats at breakfast to dinnner jackets at dinnner can't do enough for you .Rooms are spacious comfortable and spotless .The shuttle bus into Funchal great just book your seats the night before and off you go .Ithink this hotel should be a 5 star .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located opposite the oceanfront promenade of Canico de Baixo. 8-Storey building. 10 M to the sea; access to the ocean across a walkway. 13 Km from Funchal (complimentary shuttle service from the hotel; weekdays and Saturdays. Not available on public holidays). 2 Km from the city centre. 2 Km from various shops. 10 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Madeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Madeira Canico
- Hotel Riu Palace Madeira Canico, Portugal