“Consistently Good place for Lunch”
Review of Bite

Bite
Ranked #328 of 803 Restaurants in Norfolk
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Located in Downtown Norfolk, right across from the Scope. Enjoy a variety of what Hampton Roads has to offer. From large groups to deliveries. We can accommodate everything. We offer delivery, on site and off site catering.
Reviewed July 29, 2015

Bite is right around the corner from my office in Norfolk so I've been here many times. Each time I come, I can expect good service and good food. The menu changes with the seasons, which keeps things fresh. They have great soups, salads, hot and cold sandwiches and wraps. Even if you get your food to go, you will still enjoy a good lunch from Bite.

Reviewed January 12, 2015

The only thing this place has going for it is that it is across from Chysler Hall.
The ambience is chic cafeteria.
The food was mediocre, and definitely not worth the money you spend.
The staff need serious attitude adjustments. They act as if they are doing you a favor by allowing you to come into their overpriced little lunch counter.

1  Thank Deborah D
Reviewed November 2, 2014 via mobile

Walked in tonight to grab dinner before catching "House of Mormon"saw 2 seats at the bar, and started walking towards them. That's when we were confronted by someone who didn't understand personal space.

Personal Space violator: "Do you have a reservation?"
Us: "No."
PSV (moving even closer as if to push us out the door) "No Walk-ins".

We left a little bewildered at the rude treatment and vowed never to bother with that place again.

2  Thank KevinNFK
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I had a working lunch at Bite. The food was average to good - no complaints. Service was good. The restaurant was almost empty. I paid $2 for just a side of basic potato chips. If you are in the area and have time and want something more interesting, there may be better choices. Overall, I was satisfied.

1  Thank Bill B
Reviewed February 11, 2014

In November 2013 my retirement party was scheduled for a Thursday evening at Trilogy, another downtown venue. The Friday before the party we were abruptly notified that Trilogy could not accommodate us as renovations there had not been completed as we had been assured they would. 100 guests were expected. Fortunately, a quick-thinking coworker suggested Bite, a relatively new place downtown. I had never been there, but I had been to an event that they catered, and I thought that they had done an excellent job. The owner, Matt, the staff, and all there were so pleasant and helpful, the food was great and everyone had a wonderful time. I could not have asked for more. As a bonus, the prices were quite reasonable. Thank you Matt and company for saving my party!

1  Thank leverhart

Been to Bite? Share your experiences!