“Late lunch ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in around 3 pm for a late lunch and found they were out of several items from a big lunch rush. What we did have was amazing and full of flavor. Chicken biriyani yummy! This very unassuming spot knows how to flavor their food. The chicken was so tender, it fell off the bone, and I could have drank all of the sauce with a straw! Don’t miss this little gem, but be prepared for them to be out of food if you go off hours.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

The food is delicious — and spicy and hot as all hell!!! They must nurse their kids on ghost peppers!!! Not fancy.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

My first time Bangladesh food.
I've been to India, so i kinda know the kitchen. Since i'm vegetarian i ordered two veggie dishes with Rice.
Taste was amazing and that for the price of only 11 usd.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

Thanks to Trip Advisor reviewers, we found this hole in the wall restaurant that was only a mile and a half from our hotel. We love Indian food but had never had Bangladesh.
Do not be put off by the exterior (or interior) -- the food is amazing. Reviewers had raved about the eggplant and I have to say, it was the best eggplant we have EVER had. I wanted to go back the next day and have it again. We also had the spicy chicken which was very good but the eggplant is amazing. It came with a small cucumber salad with a sweet vinegar dressing as well as a huge portion of Basmati rice. I had the homemade limeade which I loved but it is very sweet. The young man that took our order was very personable but didn't really have a handle on "gluten free". He took the time to answer all our questions and it turned out that most things were -- no bread tho and no dedicated fryer. You order at the counter and they bring the food to your table.

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

It’s a small bright friendly place on a small side road. Order at the counter and then choose a table. Many are saffron rice dishes with meat or veggies. I ask for spicy. Your food comes out hot, you eat it and clear the table yourself.

The menu is fairly small but I’ve not had a bad meal here.

2  Thank VirginiaKayak