“Fabulous location for a family holiday”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Bedroom 2
swimming pools
Roof terrace
Sea view from roof terrace
front terrace with sea views
View of pool and sea from inside the master bedroom. This is what you wake up to.
View of pools from master bedroom again.
Pool view from roof terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
MumtoM
North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
“Fabulous location for a family holiday”
Reviewed July 25, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We loved this house. It's clean, comfortable and very well equipped. The pool area is fabulous and we often had it to ourselves. We met the owners of two of the neighbouring and they were friendly and helpful. Best of all we loved the location. It's right at the beach and close to lots of great restaurants and bars but because it's up off the road all you hear is the sound of the sea. The beach is beautiful. There are plenty of shops. You wouldn't need a car although we did hire one for our stay. There's private parking and even a garage space.
Lots to see and do around Mojacar too. Mojacar pueblo is definitely worth a visit. There's a market on a Wednesday but we preferred the old town at night. Fantastic atmosphere. The Aquavera water park is a short drive away and great fun. We'd also recommend Oasys Mini Hollywood for a day out. Also visit the beaches in the Cabo de Gata natural park. We did a kayak excursion which was really enjoyable. We had an amazing 3 weeks and would definitely go back. The only improvement I'd suggest is more comfortable outdoor furniture to enjoy the lovely outside space. I'd also like to thank Noel for the excellent communication prior to our trip.

28 Jul 2017
Hi Paula, Thank you for your lovely review both of the property and the area. Mojacar is one of the most beautiful places i have been to and i am delighted that it has worked its charm on your family. Thank you for your kind comments and i will look at purchasing some additional outdoor furniture when i am over myself next week. Would love to welcome you and your family again.
Thank You.
Broadstairs, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 22, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

25 Jun 2017
Hi Jane. Thank you for the positive review.I will replenish my outdoor furniture in August when i am over myself. I look forward to having you stay again. Thank You.
Best Wishes,
Noel Regan
Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 18, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

3 May 2017
Hi David. Thank you for your very positive review. I am particularly pleased that you found the management company helpful as this is my 1st year using them. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hopefully some of the Mojacar magic will persuade you to return. I am over myself in August and will get some new photos to upload. Thank you again for the review. Best Wishes. Noel Regan
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 2, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
2 Nov 2016
Thank you Ian & Pat. Delighted you had a good time and will hopefully see ye again.
Reviewed September 20, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

22 Sep 2016
Thank you Rebecca. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and i would love to welcome you back any time.
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 12, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
13 Sep 2016
Hi John.
Thank you for the review. My apologies for the beds not been made up. My property manager should have all beds dressed and ready for you. I will follow up on that. i will also look into the utensils issue but i stayed for 2 weeks myself at the beginning of August and we bought extra cutlery, delph and a cafetiere. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and i would like to thank you for your comments. I am continually trying to ensure guests have a nice stay and any improvements suggested can only assist me with that. Hope to have you back again.
Noel R
Limerick, Ireland
“Beautiful Property, Fantastic Location.”
Reviewed July 18, 2016 for a stay in July 2015

I stayed in 2014 and returned in 2015. This property is in a fabulous location, with beautiful sea views. Property in excellent condition throughout.We were particularly pleased with Air Conditioning particularly in the bedrooms and night time. Fantastic pool and very family orientated directly across from the beach. We had a very enjoyable day at the aqua park in Vera and recommend this for families with young children. Some excellent walks along the promenade with a really good choice of bars and restaurants.We are travelling again tomorrow to Mojacar to this house and will review again on our return.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Easy access to the beach. Great pool for kids. Very central to the town and very safe
Liked least: Nothing. Everything was perfect.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Jul 2016
Hi Pat & Marie.
Delighted to welcome you back again. Thank you for your comments and i hope you have a great stay. It is always nice to have guests return.
Best wishes.
Noel Regan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing