“Fun buggy tour”
Review of Buggy Tours

Buggy Tours
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Myself and my husband took part in the buggy tour with our 16 year old daughter. I rode with Roland the guide and my husband drove our daughter. Although I was a little apprehensive Roland quickly put me at ease. We had a fantastic ride, off road and through Frigiliana with a stop at a beautiful hotel in the hills for coffee. The views were amazing, the thrill was exciting and the experience was amazing! We stopped a couple of times to take in wonderful views.
A scarf/bandana is a good idea to help keep the dust out of your face although goggles are provided. Roland was a great guide and we all enjoyed doing something different. At the end of the tour Roland supplies cold drinks which were very welcome. Thanks for the brilliant half day!

All reviews
"nerja"
"briefing"
"scarf"

Reviewed May 15, 2017

Great experience! The tour guide was perfect. He's multilingual and he is very happy and talkative. We paid and gave our signatures then he explained everything to us very easily. We were ready to set off 5 minutes later. The views were amazing and the route was awesome!! Top tip: wear basic clothes because you're gonna get very dusty. I had to put my shirt over my mouth and nose because I was breathing in dust, haha, so bring something to cover yours (a scarf for example). Fun for everyone! Recommend to all.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

Roland picked us up in Malaga centre with a big group of 12 people and had everything ready and organised for a big tour. We each received clear instructions were grouped per 2 for each buggy. We had a great tour with a short stop in a small village. There were such an amazing views of the sea and the mountains, grape fields throughout the tour that only for this reason I would recommend anyone in Malaga to take this tour. There was also a small gift that everyone got in ceramic, which was a great souvenir. Thank you.

Reviewed March 22, 2017

Just had an amazing day out with Roland and his team. He collected me and my wife from our Hotel and gave us the VIP treatment throughout. The buggies were well presented and Roland led the tour around the very scenic mountain tracks. The majority of the thrilling drive was off road and we got to see places you wouldn't normally have the chance to. Roland was very knowlegable about the areas visited and we had a number of shorts stops to enjoy the views or have a coffee. I'm definitely doing it again when I come back next year.

Thanks Roland.