“Excellent fun and easy to learn”
Review of Buggy Tours

Buggy Tours
Reviewed September 28, 2017

Roland was great from the get go, he responded quickly to my booking email and said he could pick us up from our villa before the 3 hour slot. We travelled around 45km of mainly off road terrain, lots of amazing views and Roland was very helpful. We stopped off midway for a drink at a great little bar and continued through some bamboo lined tracks (felt like we were the borrowers!) all in all, very much worth the money and would do it again. Thanks Roland. Natalie and Naj

2  Thank bcn85
"scarf"
"thrill"
"exhilarating"

Reviewed September 21, 2017

Four of us booked the three hour buggy tours with buggy tours.net. Two people per buggy and each buggy is 150 Euros. To be honest I was not sure that this would be for me but how wrong I was. I absolutely loved it! The host is excellent and very patient if you lack confidence. The tour takes you around this area of Spain both on and off road with stop offs for the chance to take photos of what can only be described as truly breathtaking views. Whether you fancy having a drive or simply being a passenger (I did both) it is a fantastic experience that I cannot recommend highly enough. Goggles are provided as off road can be dusty but that only added to the laughs. For your money you get a full briefing of the buggy, goggles a full three hours visiting beautiful places and on return we were even given a cold can! I will certainly do this again when I am in the area. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

The title of my review says it all , 5 star experience with a super guide An experience not to be missed Thank you Roland

1  Thank poolekp
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Myself and my husband took part in the buggy tour with our 16 year old daughter. I rode with Roland the guide and my husband drove our daughter. Although I was a little apprehensive Roland quickly put me at ease. We had a fantastic ride, off road and through Frigiliana with a stop at a beautiful hotel in the hills for coffee. The views were amazing, the thrill was exciting and the experience was amazing! We stopped a couple of times to take in wonderful views.
A scarf/bandana is a good idea to help keep the dust out of your face although goggles are provided. Roland was a great guide and we all enjoyed doing something different. At the end of the tour Roland supplies cold drinks which were very welcome. Thanks for the brilliant half day!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 15, 2017

Great experience! The tour guide was perfect. He's multilingual and he is very happy and talkative. We paid and gave our signatures then he explained everything to us very easily. We were ready to set off 5 minutes later. The views were amazing and the route was awesome!! Top tip: wear basic clothes because you're gonna get very dusty. I had to put my shirt over my mouth and nose because I was breathing in dust, haha, so bring something to cover yours (a scarf for example). Fun for everyone! Recommend to all.