Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$45
View deal
PricelineUS$45
eDreamsUS$45
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Not really as described. They were Juliet balconies not terraces. Stuffy tired old place. The pool looked good.
Elevator didn't work. Old stuffy dining room, not our taste.
Had to walk thru cafe and all around the place to get to the pool.
Everything about it felt good not so good.
We didn't unpack the car. Checked out our room and left to find a better place.
Just not for us.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

The two best things about this hotel was the price and the easy 20 min walk to the historic centre.
Pool was advertised which is why we picked it to cool off at end of the day. No mention on the site of our booking that the pool was closed. .(if it’s seasonal then say so)

Reception staff were friendly and efficient but bar staff and break fast staff were more like Fawlty towers.
I wouldn’t go back.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2019

Easy to find and free parking, although may be hard to find parking when busy. Hotel is very impressive and grand. Rooms are large and clean, beds comfortable and good bathrooms. Lovely garden & pool, although too cold when we visited. It is on the outskirts of town so don't expect too much of the local area.
We had a fridge in our room which wasn't plugged in; but there were facilities in the room to make tea/coffee. The hotel is at least 1 km from the centre (a 20 min walk). Overall a good hotel; although it could do with a bit of a renovation.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank IfieldDiver
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

We were a group of ten. Six different rooms. Everyone complained of noise. Dinner in the restaurant took 45 minutes for water and I walked out after the salad came in an hour and a half without evening a vague hope of my entree. Wouldn’t recommend to my dog

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

Came to this hotel to finalise details for my wedding in a few months and decided to stay overnight so I could check everything was up to scratch.

The receptionist was super friendly and answered all the questions I had, the room I was pleasantly surprised at the free tea and coffee facilities in room, spacious room, small balcony and comfortable bed. The free water was a nice touch too.

Wanted to try the food so had my evening meal at the hotel. 16.50 euros for a 3 course meal with drinks. Fantastic presentation and great tasty food.

Slightly on outskirts of Ubeda centre but within easy reach of everything. This hotel I happily recommend and hopefully my wedding there will be just as high a standard. Very excited

Date of stay: February 2019