“Ice Cream Heaven”

Gelateria Cafeteria Rigo
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Cala Millor
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

All homemade ice cream, tried a few different flavours & non disappointed! A great stop off along the beach front, not to be missed! They also sell waffles & crepes that looked delicious too.

Reviewed July 19, 2016

this was our after dinner call for the most delicious ice cream, hundreds of flavours and only €1.60 for a cone, yummy!!!

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

With temperatures last week into the 30c you had to head for the shade and enjoy one of the many different flavours on offer. You can sit and enjoy your ice cream or have a take away while you enjoy the prom walk. Prices are reasonable at about 1.50 euro for a take away.

Reviewed May 25, 2016

I'm a ice cream enthusiastic and oh my God.. Rigo... Will dream about their ice cream for months to come.
Shamefully (but luckily for my waist!) I was far from Cala Millor otherwise I would have gone there every day.. ended up having about 5 scoops (and they were generous!) in the same afternoon because it was just impossible not no.
Perfection in form of ice cream. Best Amarena Ice cream I've ever had (it's my favorite flavor and they definitely make the best one.

Reviewed May 20, 2016

The title says it all. The ice cream is to die for. Loads of flavours to choose and a great staff. I really miss this place. Definitely recommend.