All reviews indoor pool animation team great holiday a small kitchen area kids entertainers good size mini disco grumpy barman local market family holiday evening entertainment having read some of the reviews magic show separate bedroom and living room excellent resort wine and beer ai guests
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

We wanted an autumn getaway before winter, if this had been our only holiday this year we would have been very disappointed.

I always read reviews and consider them carefully but on this occasion I agree with the majority of feedback.

The hotel could be much improved with some basic hospitality changes.

Firstly, staff should be asked to refrain from
taking food whilst there is a meal service in progress, especially when guests have to wait behind them.

Secondly there should be bar staff around during busy periods, we waited 15 minutes for a member of staff to get drinks at 19:30 in the evening.

Finally, publicised the facilities that are available; on day four we came across the Spa! I know the clue is in the name but neither the reception nor materials or directions were available hugely under sold with what were lovely facilities on offer, a huge mistake!

None of the staff were particularly helpful and the occasional smile would be nice!

The choice of food was very limited and it was difficult for vegetarians to have a proper meal. Not helped at lunchtime when there was one pasta sauce that had meat in it.

On arrival the hotel looked pleasant and appealing but that’s where it ended. The rooms were tired and ours smelt musty like it had been shut up for ages. The floors were dusty, the telephone and the TV remote control did not work and the curtains had some very large dirty stains over them. Again with small changes these kind of issues could be quickly and easily rectified.

Wouldn’t recommend.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Purehorizon
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

I was concerned upon arrival having read some of the reviews but have come to the conclusion that some people are too picky, yes it's basis, yes it could do with a refurb and yes good gets a bit samey but for what I paid in the height of session I think this place was brilliant.

Staff great and a real relaxed feel around the whole hotel. Can't say enough about how great SuSu was with our kids, they loved her! We chose to eat out a few times as all inclusive does get a bit repetitive but that was our choice. Also loved the resort, again very relaxed and no ridiculous drunken Brits to have to feel embarrassed about!

All in all the best we've experienced with this type of holiday.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ScottChara
Reviewed August 29, 2018

family holiday in august 2017.

the hotel was brilliant with loads to do, the pool was great, clean and large.
the entertainment staff never stopped from morning to night, kids loved the fun around the pool.

the food was lovely with great fresh selection every day.

will most definately return.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2018

The hotel lived up to my expectations, the staff were more than friendly. Could do with a little tlc in places but that did not affect the holiday in anyway. I do not normally like to go to the same place twice but here I would say that I would go back again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here with two small children. We arrived exhausted at 3.30am and had to wait in reception for 20 minutes until someone arrived to check us in and then the guy insisted on photocopying all our documents there and then instead of waiting till morning. The main water feature in reception which was supposed to have turtles in it had no turtles in it and a thick layer of dust floating in the water. Our hotel room door locked but can be opened from the inside just by pulling the handle meaning our 1year old could escape at anytime. We had to push a table against the door to stop this which then ment he could reach the card and kept pulling i5 out shutting off electricity. Hotel staff not good english speakers very unhelpful, they didn't even know what time our transfer bus where picking us up. We asked for a kettle for our room to make tea/coffee but told they didn't have one and so had to buy one. Only 3 English channels on the tv. Hotel mostly catered for Germans. Poor selection at breakfast. Lifts where extremely small and didn't feel safe. Sofa beds where very uncomfortable. Would not stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family