See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 19, 2016

From the first encounter at the Hotel, the staff were always rude and unpleasant. When I first checked in, the man at reception spoke only German. I understand this is a popular place for German tourists but the man continued to speak louder and louder at me in German - maybe he thought the louder he spoke, the more I would understand. He took us to our room and when I asked about wifi he said, ''No, machine no paper'', and couldn't have cared less about getting internet access for us. When I was leaving the Hotel, I had an airport transfer booked and the timing information was sent to the Hotel. I asked the woman at the front desk about if she had received the information and she stated quite loudly, ''NO, you haven't made a booking, there is no information for you here'', even though she hadn't even asked my name or room number. Once I gave her my name and asked her to check again, of course my information was there.

Apart from the rude staff, the floor was filthy. Black fluff would come off your feet in the shower from the dirty floor and the towels were ripped on the edges. The breakfast was okay, other than the watered down juice, coffee, hot chocolate and tea and only one choice of fruit.

No air-con or fan in the room.

Would not say here again!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

Stayed one week in August (2 adults & 2 children) in superior apartment in Flacalco Park. Well maintained, clean 1 bed apartment with large balcony overlooking the pool. Patio doors onto the balcony from the lounge and bedroom. Efficient, quiet air conditioning in bedroom and lounge area. Tv (no English channels), fridge, coffee machine, hob & microwave.

Nice pool area (deep pool) with plenty of sun beds and bar serving drinks.

Breakfast was served in hotel (you walk through Flacalco Gardens - past the donkey - to reach the hotel). Buffet style breakfast - cold meats, cheese, bread, fruit, yogurt, cereal, crossiants and differing 'hot' choice each day (eggs or bacon). Breakfast served 8am - 10am and it does get busy for the last hour.

This is a 'traditional' family owned and run hotel which we really liked. One afternoon the family had a party in the bar, and they made us feel very welcome.

Just a few minutes walk to the busy resort centre, bars, beaches and restaurants. Located in a fairly quiet area so no issues with noise.

During our stay it was mainly families in the apartments with more couples/friends in the Gardens/Hotel.

Of note the resort itself is predominantly German and therefore very few English guests stay here. However, this wasn't a problem for us - we found all staff and guests friendly and their English was certainly better than our Spanish/German!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
6  Thank JPplus2
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

I came with some friends, just to have a few nice days in Mallorca, not doing anything else than lazing about and going to the beach. This hotel fulfilled our expectations. The room, reception, dining room were very nice, the staff friendly, and best of all was the food, superior quality. We liked the swiming pool, see pictures!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank VickyCD
Reviewed July 13, 2015 via mobile

Nice big room and friendly staff. Suiteable for familys with kids. Near the harbour and shopstreet
Aircondition was realy nice and silence.
The beds where realy bad, so hard had not one good night with sleep, and that does something with the whole experience!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 893Marta
Reviewed June 20, 2015

We are English senior citizens and chose this resort because of the location. our first time in Majorca, we were not disappointed. Did not realize the huge size of palma airport, you need to make time to board at the appropriate gate for boarding the plane/shuttle bus . The hotel served lovely food buffet stlye breakfast and dinner. We stayed in the appartments which were very modern, the gardens and pool area were lovely. We found the German people very friendly and polite and would not hesitate to go there again. The staff at the Hotel were very helpful and friendly. There is a choice of 3 beaches but we preferred Cala Gat and went snorkelling. The coastline is stunning, the harbour very attractive. Yes a bit commercialized did not expect so many Spar shops, but they served lovely baguettes and fruit!!

Room Tip: Cant comment on hotel we had apartment overlooking the tennis court very quiet but no air con so would not go in the height of summer.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple